2 keywords on top 10 Google, any checks ?

yestyle

Hello all,

I've done SEO a bit for webmaster sun - https://www.webmastersun.com for 2 months with keywords webmaster forum and internet marketing forum and some other keywords...I will tell you later..
and amazing now I am seeing it on top 10 google for webmaster forum and internet marketing forum keyword
cause my cache browser or is it true ?
Anyone here can check for me, same results ?

Thanks

hoangvu

Oh..really hot topics, position 5 for webmaster forum keyword and 10 for internet marketing forum here. good job!

DPrat

Great Job

@ yestyle: great job. Just now I checked it on www.google.com. For "webmaster forum" it is 6 now and for "internet marketing forum" it is now 11, i.e. on 2nd page. Even I am finding some small dip like these in one of present project. I am working out on analyzing the backlinks now. I will suggest you also to do the same. If some links are getting in from some lower PR sites or blaclisted sites, it is better to use Google's Disavow Link tool to get those links out.

yestyle

yestyle
Thank DPrat for checking, I will try to do SEO to get higher ranking for my keywords,
do you have some new ideas to get keywords on top 5 google ?
Any other checking results ?

DPrat

DPrat
Most welcome Yestyle, anytime.The keywords rank for both are still the same on google.com. May I know what all techniques you have adapted for SEO? Then I can provide valuable suggestions and tips based on that, because there is no way suggesting the same techniques and trick which you may already know or have used. Will be waiting for your reply...

Last edited:

hoangvu

Great job, yestyle.
same results to DPrat
perhaps your internet marketing forum keyword downed to 11 position when you posted this thread. Hope you will get high rankings for those keywords

Last edited:

Jack London

I saw webmastersun.com at 5 position under digitalpoint forum when I searched webmaster forum on google. It's actually very amazing, @yestyle.

hoangvu

Did you need more backlinks to get on top google.com with 2 these keywords ?

yestyle

yestyle
Thanks for checking,
yeh, internet marketing forum keyword now at 7 position on Google.co.uk . I didn't get more backlinks for it, just post useful tips and sharing on this forum, also you can check SEO forum, I saw on top 15 position on www.google.co.uk at this moment. even SEO forum keyword, I didn't DO SEO for it. but it got good position on Google.

Anyone can check ?

Last edited:

fastreplies

fastreplies
Well, then I'm right when I'm saying that we don't need backlinks to be in Top10 in SERP

:)

fastreplies

yestyle

yestyle
Yep right, no need more backlinks but need quality backlinks on big sites :D. Of course, we need unique content, that's reason why our forum banned members posted duplciated content from other sources (without reading forum rules).

Just checking "webmaster forum" on 5th position, not bad at this time :D after Google panda 4.0 has just updated!

Cheers,

SteveKaplan

SteveKaplan
I just want to know the name of process so that I can make its ranked drastically in Google.com.

yestyle

yestyle
I can answer to you that No More backlinks to get on top google.com, Name of process are Off page SEO with a good On-page website for SEO to get rankings better on GG.

JoeHasty

JoeHasty
First you create quality backlinks for the site after that put the links that you made for your site on different indexing sites which helps you to gain high PR in Google search engine.

DPrat

Hi ,

I have checked the keywords, our forum is showing up on 2nd page of google on 2nd and 3rd positions respectively. Whats happening?

yestyle

yestyle
Hi DPrat,

I've not done SEO for webmaster sun from that time and our forum lost some important backlinks so it decreased keyword positions abit on search engines ( Google ). Our forum's ever got position 5 for webmaster forum and 8 for Internet marketing forum keyword. But we need to wait, if forum has quality content then it will be back on top 10 Google.

CouponFuse

Great!

How did you do that? Can you guide for my site ?

Thanks!

hoangvu

Some months passed from this thread created, I'm seeing now 2 these keywords on top 8 for webmaster forum and internet marketing forum top 15 on 2nd page. Good job!

brendontayllor

Good Job Done Sir,

I have checked ,It is on 13th position on internet marketing forum keyword and and 10th position on webmaster forum keyword.

Again Well Done.

yestyle

yestyle
Hello brendontayllor,

Thanks for checking. Still getting traffic from these 2 keywords but maximum traffic if they are on top 1 or 2 on google :)

khalid

Congratulation!!!!!How many backlinks you gave every month????

foduu1

I cheeked keywords.. Good job. You are Real SEO Expert ;)
hey friend i want to know about your seo process can you explain. i mean which process you followed mostly like social book mark or article or forum, and how per week ??

yestyle

yestyle
Forum posting, social networks and good articles helping my keywords better on search engine. Although I didn't do SEO and didn't check these keywords but they are still stable on search engines, it's amazing...:D note that I'm not a SEO person, just know a little about SEO :rolley:

vinpay

I checked and seeing internet marketing forum keyword on top 7 google.co.uk. You did a great job.!
The same result on top 7 google.com for internet marketing forum keyword (About 186,000,000 results for this keyword). I'm impressed that. I sure more people visiting site through from this source.

imenuglobal

position 5 for webmaster forum keyword and 10 for internet marketing forum here. good job!

yestyle

yestyle
Thanks for checking...I'm going to do SEO for keyword "SEO forum" currently in top 25 google.com. This keyword is very more potential to get traffic if it in top 10 Google :D but I'm so busy so will do it when having free time :hug:

fastreplies

fastreplies
Well, now you have SEO Forum itself only 1 link deep, I'm sure that this
Forum's move to upfront alone will help a lot.

:)

fastreplies

yestyle

yestyle
I agree with your idea but still want to keep the current site structure, it will be different from other forums and make our forum unique. Thinking about keyword SEO forum as mentioned, just checked and in top 20 Google.com, perhaps some my efforts can make it in top 10 and start getting organic traffic for our forum :think:

RobinYork

Great job yestyle, one question, do you maybe know who is selling such service for geting good keyword ranking on Search Engines? I have saw alot people who sell such things, but i was afraid about scam, so i m asking you now can you maybe provide some Usernames on this forums, so that i can contact them?

aronmatt3

This is pretty cool as you are ranking for some good keywords, which are competitive and short as well. Nice work done. If you can share your tips here that what you have focused on, then it would be helpful for others for their own website because in this daily changing algorithm we need to be always updated with our knowledge.

yestyle

yestyle
I combined both SEO off-page and On-page. About SEO on page, I customized forum template the best as possible by making changes for it, make forum friendly with Google. Off page, I used forum posting, blog posts, quality backlinks on other sites..etc. Of course, you need to make everything naturally :D
Still using old formula :D is Off page + On page SEO = to get keywords on top 10 google.com stability for a long time without thinking more about Google algorithm changes :)

Sauda

Wow great job. I am also one of those who wish to know the tips of how to reach so far in such a short space of time. You asked to share what we have already done so you'll know if it is not what you did.

With my clients websites I do onsite
(articles, new keywords) and off-site (social networks, forums and forums) SEO. I try to do this daily but i found the websites not betting a stable place on google. This specific one I started working on it a year and half ago.
Please share your wisdom.

Nature

Glad to hear that it's really great. Woooo Webmastersun you always rock and keep your place secure at 1st .

Last edited by a moderator:

NicholasK

webmaster forum at Number 8
and internet marketing forum at Number 7.. Great Work keep It Up.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.