$40 for 100 clicks, does solo ads help?

Hugo E.

I'm looking about for a solo ad with offering $40 for 100 clicks, does it help in increase traffic and sales for my sites?
I'm wondering there are some ways to measure its value and how to check pre-sales?

immechanic

May I where are you going to send the traffic. Normally here's what a solo ads process looks like.

1.) Solo Ad Seller sends traffic to your Squeeze Page that Offers Freebie / Lead Magnet
2.) Leads that optins to your squeeze page will be redirected to an Offer (Affiliate / Your Own Product- Pref.)
3.) If they buy they will be redirected to the download page of the product. If not they will be redirected to the promised freebie and the autoresponder sequence will take the follow-up to convince the leads to buy.

If you're planning to use solo ads as your primary traffic source, I highly suggest that you use clickmagick as your tracking link. I use them personally as they have a very good tracking features which you can track all sales based on who's the seller( including follow up sequence)

They also have a great monitoring tool to identify click fraud or not. If you decide to use feel free to message me I'll be happy to help on setting up.

ChinTan

Problem on Solo ad is some seller reuse the list :(
thus in the end we got inactive list and rebounce rate quite high in our auto responder...

Jyothi Aniruddha

Yes definitely this solo ads will help you to bring traffic to your website but I think you also do the SEO for your website consult to a SEO expert who will help you to bring great traffic to your website.

There are lots of great ways to find reputable solo ad sellers, or another form of solo ads I buy are funnel clicks. I have been buying solo ads successfully for years.

You can search even on Facebook for funnel clicks or solo ads, and find groups you can join complete with testimonials from other purchasers letting you know statistics such as number of clicks purchased, opt-ins, sales, over or under delivery.

Udimi is another resources that is complete with reviews and testimonials.

You can find lots of solo ads in the $35 to $50 dollar range for 100 clicks, and yes, they will increase your traffic, opt-ins and sales.

There are lots of marketers who's main method of getting traffic is by buying solo ads and have built their entire list this way.

1. Always test with small purchases first, 100 clicks then scale up, when seller delivers well.
2. Always look or ask for testimonials from people who have purchased before you.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views