How to increase the Upvotes in Reddit?

acerstoreau

Hi everyone, I daily update my blog post urls on Reddit but votes on my posts are very low, do you know are there any ways on how to increase the upvotes in Reddit?
Please help. Thanks

ericplotz1

Hi everyone, I daily update my blog post urls on Reddit but votes on my posts are very low, do you know are there any ways on how to increase the upvotes in Reddit?
Please help. Thanks
Unfortunately there is no trick for this, and if there was it wouldn't be worth the time. Plus, there is only a few select niches that do well on Reddit.

I had a convo about this on one of the other forums and no one had a solution. Reddit is a tough code to crack. You could always communicate with fellow redditors and ask them to upvoe the post in exchange for your upvote.

Reactions: terrellbrewer

terrellbrewer

terrellbrewer
I have joined Reddit for some months and no more experience with it

what niches work with Reddit that are you saying to?

Cool stuff that isn't really that popular yet and not saturated.

Everything else is just saturated. If you're looking for a ton of votes. I increase my karma by posting new hip hop videos that no one has seen yet.

drastic

if it's good, then people will vote on it.

if not, then they won't.

mazee.jiten

Write quality contents that attract peoples and then they will love to read and express their interest and vote them.

james01

Only quality content save you on reddit or if you post links of authorized website, then you got so many Upvotes and regular traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views