Is TSU social network dead?

Dionte

I have not heard about TSU any more, Is TSU social network dead?
Or It doesn't promote stronger as the first time when it's just published?

Last edited:

RDO Servers

He's wondering if it's "dead".

None of us have ever heard of it.

I'd say its dead!

Lol

james01

On reading many blogs and article, I found TSU is a social networking service same as Facebook. Firstly sign up, create profile and add friends and share interesting content, receive notifications, etc,. And seriously i am also not hear about it. :mad:

ericplotz1

It's wack. I joined in the beginning. Actually did a thread on it here to boost my network. When it first started I was doing good as everyone was excited that it was a social network that made you money. So everyone I was inviting was really active and I was making $1-$2 a day in the first weeks.

I ran bots on tumblr to generate my signups. And craigslist gig sections.

After a few weeks my users I invited became inactive and it was just too tedious of a process to keep up with gaining new active "children".

The problem occured when users from third world countries utilized it to spam the crap out of tsu. Posting anything just because you get paid to. It was terrible! TOns of broken english with random photos that looked cool just trashing your feed. People commenting follow back EVERYWHERE! The users ruined the platfor attempting to abuse it.

If someone can create a bot for this platform, you can drain it for everything you can while its good. I couldn't find anyone to develop a bot for it, so I gave up. I'm still making $.10-.50 a day though.

tsū (18) 2015-04-27 22-48-47.jpg

ericplotz1

I really like your post and your information you are providing

I'm just curious about your bots, you are saying that It's helping to increase signups for your site, right?

How do they work and which social networks that your bots can support?
Just ran bots on Tumblr. They do everything. Like, share, follow, and unfollow. You can set it to find keywords in blogs as well.

Shooting you a PM, but you can really just click on my signature and check everything out. There's videos that show you what everything does. I really wasn't answering here to try and pitch the bots. To get back on topic with tsu,

Wondering if you still are using this social network for making money?
as you can see my "network" is quite large, but totally not worth the time to build it. My screen shot above shows how much I'm making. Did you even read this thread?

Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 11.21.40 PM.jpg

Webmaster.Xochitl

May be, TSU is not dead. It works so slowly. Sooth to say, I'm a little bit confused about it's working.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.