Would really appreciate your feedback

GNULinux

Hello WMS,

We would really appreciate if you could take just a few minutes to review our website, and give us some feedback.

Link is: webmastercove.com

Please feel free to browse the website completely, sign up, test our features, and tell us things that could be improved.

Sincerely.

JTexan

I haven't seen the logo on your forum

Forum layout looks good, the biggest problem on your forum is traffic, members and posts.

GNULinux

Hi,

There is no logo just yet, We have plenty of members, and posts, etc etc

I understand what you mean though, the forum did die a bit, currently in the middle of trying to rebuild it.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
I couldn't click on your link in this thread

Site loads rather slow for the first time when I have just checked it

Suggest to improve your web hosting first

elcidofaguy

I had a quick look... The first thing that strikes me is the lack of title, slogan and branding i.e logo. Also you message box is not centered, the font is too small and the link is not visible... The site also lacks a tool bar menu...

Overall your website needs to tell the user what its all about within a second or two... It doesnt really do that... Further it also doesnt spell out the benefits of joining the site... As far as I can tell you are just using a standard template with minimal set-up... I would think about branding, use of colours and images in addition to other points ... In other words develop it so that it is unique and eye-catching...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.