Internet Marketing Strategies and Techniques ?

hoangvu

Hi all,

What strategies and techniques to be successful in internet marketing? How exactly you do it in steps ?

interservermike

1st step : Make a Plan for internet marketing according to the business you want to market. Marketing Strategies differs on what products you are advertising or promoting.

Can you tell me what your business is so I can help you on some marketing strategies that is applicable for you ? :)

caryethans

There are several strategies to Internet marketing. The best ones include forum posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting, marketing via facebook and other social networking sites and video promotion.

Last edited:

pramod

Hi,
What strategies and techniques to be successful in internet marketing? How exactly you do it in steps ?
I think you haven't went through the threads in Internet Marketing Section of Webmaster Sun Forum

You can find your answers over this thread:
"Internet Marketing Tips"

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

lilytaylor

There are many techniques and tools for a successful Internet marketing program. Few of them are

First of all your site content should be unique and of high quality

Write articles for your site

Blogging

Paying for advertising on google

Keep your work natural, use long tail and generic keywords

Create a facebook and google+ page, and run them wisely

Video and email marketing

molliezara

First follow the google webmaster guidelines to optimize your website as both search engine and user friendly. After that follow the important off page SEO strategies to increase the brand awareness of your website.

Thanks,
Mollie

Salvatore Harris

Hey great tips for internet marketing. My colleagues has been going crazy about pursuing internet marketing as a secondary source of income. He was asking me for some suggestions and tips on whether he should start doing it properly or do some more research before investing his time and money. I was just looking for some tips and techniques today online when I came across your community. I expect it to be useful to me and my colleague.

Alawi

What strategies and techniques to be successful in internet marketing? How exactly you do it in steps?
There are many ways to be successful in internet marketing and you must be consistent in courting your targeted audience by providing them what they needs and expectations.

novandak

Using social media like Facebook, Twitter, G+ especially Facebook, is the best option to generate interests. You need a good and creative designer to create posts now and then that would bring on several likes and shares. Also, you can submit PPTs and PDFs to respective sites and create videos out of them and share them on YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc.

SamuelKCarlyle

Following are the best online marketing techniques:
Flyers, Posters, Value Additions, Referral Networks, Follow-Up, Cold Calling, The Internet, Take Control of Your Money.

Angelina

Hi
One of the most effective marketing technique I have learnt is making your social networking accounts more powerful by posting valuable stuff on daily bases.

annavirk

some internet marketing strategies are:
keyword research
optimized content
optimized press release
Analytics and Other Metrics
Blogging
Link Building

raj kumar

when you say blogging, what do you mean? Is it posting on 3rd party blog or posting on our blog and getting back links to it?

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.