Make money online with no money to invest?

SIG

There are bunch of ways to earn money online.

First of all, do what you LIKE!!

- create a website, get traffic, monetize
- create a product and sell it on Amazon
- write books and sell on Amazon
- sign up to freelancer sites, get hires, deliver quality work - quality is very important! Always!

There are 1000 methods to earn online. Just learn one, tweak it, twist it and go from there. It's not good to learn x amount of methods and try them all. No. Just focus on one method, which you really like.

arronmattwills

I thought you are explaining about some useful tips make money online but you are also looking for ideas. Nice, I agree with ertha, if you have good writing skills then start writing a best blog through which users can learn something useful tips, read news, some interesting facts about history and somefun stuff etc., Then users automatically gets interest to come to your blog daily spends their valuable time to read your articles. Make sure your content should be unique and related to your title.

Then apply for adsense, if your sites meets Google adsense terms, conditions and requirements then you will get permission to put their ads into your blog.

Depending on your visitors flow your earnings will increasing. Once you reach threshold amount then you can redeem your amount from Google Adsense to your bank account.

This is how we can earn money online genuinely and positively.

Next time we'll discuss one more interesting topic on this.

popwin1

This is not hard,but it's not easy too .

If you're good at something,you can try web site like fiverr,peopleperhour,freelancer,upwork to offer yours services for a certain amount of money .If not,you can invest in yourself and learn something that you'd like and try to get a profit out of it . Or why not , start your own business online with a blog/forum .

Another ideea would be to join an affiliate program , which is a pretty harsh market because you need exposure of your refferal link . But if you're active on a ton of forums,you can manage it !

dafthost

That's impossible to figure out for you. The only way to know is if you found a system and they provided the tools (free or paid) then you add up your expenses and work out the profit for selling the system or the tools you use.

Adam Yunker

Hey there,

Quite honestly you'll need at least $10 online. Hosting & Domain is $20, but I'm sure if you did some looking around you can find someone with an affiliate coupon to get the first month of hosting free.

Next would be the autoresponder that cost a whopping $20/month, but you can get the first month for free if you use a service like Aweber (or any other autoresponder service out there) Then the steps are pretty basic.. Just create a squeeze page that gives away a free product to them (Video series, PDF, eBook, etc.) for when the signup. Then when you setup your squeeze page have your "Thankyou Page" be an affiliate product or your own product that basically says "hey, if you really want to learn more about this stuff you can upgrade right now for $10 or $50 (depending on your niche) and I'll give you my deep secrets on how to skyrocket this thing" and that way once they signup they have a chance to buy your product.

Next you want to have that autoresponder setup to go. If you're beginning just stick to 5 emails that gives little tips and tricks to them and at the 5th email offer them that little $10-$50 product again because at this point they'll have got to know you much better.

I'd say just leave it at that if your just beginning. All you need is 5 emails to make a small sale like that. You eventually want to sell them your absolute everything product for like $1,000 (that's where the money is), but don't worry about that. The last thing you want to do is #1 overwhelm yourself in the beginning and number #2 stock pile a huge number of emails that eventually lead to a $20 sale.. That small sale should just separate the people on your list that are buyers to the ones who are not buyers.

So just create your free product and create the squeeze page and create the autoresponder series that's 5 emails long leading to a small sale.

If you don't mind putting in actual work you can always go online and find people who are just starting out in a niche and offer to train them for free and when it comes to the things that they NEED to buy tell them your only thing is when they end up buying that one thing that they purchase through your affiliate link.

That's what I did when I first started in internet marketing, I coached people for free, but when they needed to get hosting, domain, autoresponder, I just said when that time comes I only ask for you to signup through my affiliate link (it doesn't cost them anything extra anyways) so most are more than happy to do that :)

Hope this helps :)

Adam

MValmont

There are many ways to do this...Lots of my clients started with $0 and now make few thousands per month.

Another thing you can do is to become a freelancer...Lots of people start that way.

Wiliam

web design, grafix design, Such kind of many job in the website.You learn this properly and can get job by your talent.Here is no investment for you.

smiglic16

There are many ways you can make money online But there is no such thing as free .
You pay with money or time so if you have time you can invest time to get paid or if you have money than money.
I can suggest you one good way to make money for free without investing money ...
You can become affiliate and start doing review videos for products and you get paid anywhere from 60% up to 100% per sale

QueenMaa

Affiliate marketing is a way you can because a lot of them you can join for free. Also advertising free advertising sources. A lot of people are looking for ways to advertise. You can join for free but they have upgrades which usually are a one-time fee. One site that I use for advertising you can join for free. However, they have an upgrade which is only a one-time fee. This is what I did. When your referrals upgrade you can either spend the money or use it to pay for your own upgrade. I used the money to pay for my own upgrade. Thereafter any other money you make you can spend but you will now get more benefits because you upgraded.

There are many programs like this. It's really win win because you get to advertise and make some money at the same time. You can also build a list too with these programs. When you start making money you can put that money back into your business.

bigupman

You need money for a good hosting and domain name if you go with my route which is writing quality articles and making money with AdSense. Besides that it's all about putting in time and effort!

jaymish

You can do this with your skills. You can work for someone. Diffrent positions are advertised for freelancers to work on a project or on an ongoing basis. You can also join freelance marketplaces like Fiver, Freelancer, and Upwork. Here you post a portfolio of your skills. Buyers will then chose the person they think will serve them best. What I would advise is that you improve any skills you have. With this your services will be in demand and you can chose and pick your clients without spending a dime.

CookieRunner

I think you can make money online without investment like money in different sites. You can always try search and do some research. Now, if you still have no idea on how to start, maybe you can identify first what is your niche.. what you want to do, what your skills are and that's where we begin. in my case, I researched for transcribing sites wherein I have a flexible time and I enjoy what I was doing.
I did not invest on money, but you have to invest your time into it.

BelindaMT

Some of the comments above me are helpful. Yes, you can make money online without spending money but it is time-consuming worse is sometimes it is not worthy of your time. I noticed those online marketers who are spending money for thier online business or blogs is earning serious money. I hope I given you option to think what you really want.

mymelody28

If you have a skill and experience as a VA, Wordpress, graphic design, video editing, Amazon/eBay Lister, teaching English, accounting, architecture, etc. You can earn real money there are lots of the trusted web site for online jobs. They mention some website in this forum. Good luck and God bless in hunting job online.

CatherineEsco

You can offer your services on Fiverr or Upwork. These are a sample of getting to paid sites where customer and service providers meet to do certain jobs like administrative roles, design, transctiption and a lot more. If you are to transcription, go to Scribie.com, they pay well for 6 minutes audio file conversion ranging to 2-5$ per file. You can also review other transctiptionists work which is an added income.

Ish5501

If you have talent in any field, newbie must start freelancing. It is the best and easy way to make money without an investment. As well as starting a blog can be a great investment for the future. There are several methods to earn from a blog

plinfos

Yes adSense is one of the most established names in online advertising, and for many webmasters and bloggers it is their largest source of income.
Now because AdSense isn't the most glamorous money-making opportunity, and because it takes a bit of effort to get started, many affiliate marketers make the foolish mistake of overlooking AdSense.

hoainam1102

It is possible but it's harder than you spending extra money. You can become an affiliate or a freelancer , i think that's two ways are better with you in my opinion.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.