- Mar 26, 2015
I'm completely sure you've heard many people saying something like "this is the easiest way to make money online" only to try to sell you something at the end. I don't like that, to be completely honest with you, making money online isn't really hard, let me tell you a few ways you can make money without much effort:
- Selling stuff on eBay
- Doing cheap work on Fiverr
- Facebook Ads
- Selling eBooks
And many more...
I've listed only 5 of like a thousand different ways you can make money online and I won't get into detail with the listed above.
I'm here to tell you the single easiest way there is for you to make money online.
Yes, video marketing is the single easiest way to go and I'm completely sure you will make a million excuses as to why you can't or don't like making videos. Still, video is the fastest way to build trust and get sales.
I see many people posting on social media or should I say SPAMMING on social media their affiliate links and to be completely honest with you, I hate it... I hate it because that's the reason many people think affiliate marketing is a scam or something related and end up thinking that making a living online is scamming people which is not the case.
I wrote about how to properly do social media marketing before, you can find the article here.
Now let me tell you how to properly use the power of video marketing to make money online through affiliate commissions (I will address many of the excuses people make as to why they can't or don't like creating videos below).
- Identify a problem people have in your industry that needs to be solved.
- Once you've properly identified a pain point in your industry, you need to find a product that solves or eases that pain.
- Find a piece of content online that solves one of the pain points and rewrite it on power point slides.
- Use Camtasia or Screencast-O-Matic to record your power point presentation and read it (you don't need to show your face, however, showing your face will make your videos more effective), make sure to add a call to action at the end of the video for people to check your affiliate link in the video description.
- Once your video is ready, upload it to YouTube (the video should not be longer than 3 minutes, get right to the point).
- Once the video has been uploaded, optimize it for better results (add your keyword in the title once, write a short description about the video with your keyword being mentioned and in the tags write your keyword as well as other related keywords people might use in order to find your content).
- Share your video on social networks (use groups in facebook, communities in Google+, groups on LinkedIn, submit it to Tumblr if you want as well).
- Rinse and repeat.
It will take a bit of time for your videos to start getting views, it won't happen overnight and you can expect some videos to have no views at all (others thousands, maybe).
Please, don't expect to upload one video and have the riches coming your way. It just won't happen.
Upload one video every day, if you can upload more, you will have better results.
Upload videos for about a month and examine wich ones are working best and upload that kind of content.
Do you have something else to add? Please let me know in the comments below and what your experience with affiliate marketing has been.