The easiest way to make money online

nesito29

The easiest way to make money online.jpg

I'm completely sure you've heard many people saying something like "this is the easiest way to make money online" only to try to sell you something at the end. I don't like that, to be completely honest with you, making money online isn't really hard, let me tell you a few ways you can make money without much effort:

• Selling stuff on eBay
  • Doing cheap work on Fiverr
  • Facebook Ads
  • Adwords
  • Selling eBooks

And many more...

I've listed only 5 of like a thousand different ways you can make money online and I won't get into detail with the listed above.

I'm here to tell you the single easiest way there is for you to make money online.

***Video Marketing***
Yes, video marketing is the single easiest way to go and I'm completely sure you will make a million excuses as to why you can't or don't like making videos. Still, video is the fastest way to build trust and get sales.

I see many people posting on social media or should I say SPAMMING on social media their affiliate links and to be completely honest with you, I hate it... I hate it because that's the reason many people think affiliate marketing is a scam or something related and end up thinking that making a living online is scamming people which is not the case.

I wrote about how to properly do social media marketing before, you can find the article here.
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/11461-How-to-properly-do-social-media-marketing

Now let me tell you how to properly use the power of video marketing to make money online through affiliate commissions (I will address many of the excuses people make as to why they can't or don't like creating videos below).

1. Identify a problem people have in your industry that needs to be solved.
  2. Once you've properly identified a pain point in your industry, you need to find a product that solves or eases that pain.
  3. Find a piece of content online that solves one of the pain points and rewrite it on power point slides.
  4. Use Camtasia or Screencast-O-Matic to record your power point presentation and read it (you don't need to show your face, however, showing your face will make your videos more effective), make sure to add a call to action at the end of the video for people to check your affiliate link in the video description.
  5. Once your video is ready, upload it to YouTube (the video should not be longer than 3 minutes, get right to the point).
  6. Once the video has been uploaded, optimize it for better results (add your keyword in the title once, write a short description about the video with your keyword being mentioned and in the tags write your keyword as well as other related keywords people might use in order to find your content).
  7. Share your video on social networks (use groups in facebook, communities in Google+, groups on LinkedIn, submit it to Tumblr if you want as well).
  8. Rinse and repeat.

It will take a bit of time for your videos to start getting views, it won't happen overnight and you can expect some videos to have no views at all (others thousands, maybe).

Please, don't expect to upload one video and have the riches coming your way. It just won't happen.
Upload one video every day, if you can upload more, you will have better results.

Upload videos for about a month and examine wich ones are working best and upload that kind of content.

Do you have something else to add? Please let me know in the comments below and what your experience with affiliate marketing has been.

Cheers,
Jonathan Nunez

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
I agree with you that it is possible to make money with these ways

Selling stuff on eBay
Doing cheap work on Fiverr
Selling eBooks
But for FB ads and Adwords then not ever heard about that before.

Facebook Ads
Adwords
How to make money from FB ad and adwords. I think its only for advertising to increase traffic and conversions for your site, not for money.

nesito29

nesito29
Hello @rwsorensen,

What I meant was setting up campaigns on Facebook or Adwords in order to make money with offers like CPA (cost per action) or affiliate marketing in general.

You can also get some clients and set up advertising campaigns for them, however, you need to know what you are doing for this. You could make them loose a lot of money if you go in blindly.

omarsaady

omarsaady
I think that Jonathan want to say that you can make money with FB and Adwords by setting advertising campaigns for products or services ( weather your owns or affiliate products). That`s what I understand myself.

ulterios

Nice post Jonathan!

I've never really looked into video marketing too much myself. I am one of those people that keeps thinking that it's just not for me. I know others do well in that field, but it's something I have been a little reserved in pursuing.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good idea and I have even entertained the thought. I just can't seen to think it's something for me.

This is something that I am hoping to look more into in the near future and branch out and try new things. I keep saying that I need to start researching more, but I am always so busy doing other things. I'm gonna have to just get motivated and make looking into video marketing a New Year's resolution! ;)

Thanks for the helpful post!

your_links_express

Yeah using videos to promote your affiliate links does help. What I do is create an email opt-in page or at least a landing page and with doing that I have seen my ROI a lot higher. You don't have to invest money online to make money, but it does make it a lot easier and you will see returns faster. I like using an opt-in form cause then I can market to them over and over again and not just that one time, plus if you focus on building that list up then you could also do "solo ads" for people and bring in some nice side cash to help further you online adventures.

Lonric

I agree with Video Marketing. I create whiteboard animation/2D explainer videos for people and companies that want to get the word out and sell the products and serves more effectively. I also understand about budget, that's why I offer my services at a low rate. $100 for a whiteboard is very affordable.

FreedomBlogger

Great post and good tips!

BUT, I dont agree that Video Marketing is the "easiest" way to make money online. That is not true.

Is it an easy way? Yes it is.

Is it the easiest? No it is not.

I have been learning and working in this industry since 2010 and let me tell you what has been the easiest way to make money online for me, so far - that is NETWORK MARKETING.

Now, I am talking about the New School Network Marketing - not the Old School.

It is the easiest way to build Residual and Passive Income Online.

Now, of course, you need to make sales, in order to make the money. Just like with everything else. But, once you start to make sales, and you work with your team, you can start to earn from everyone's production. It will give you the ability to earn from other people's work!

And the beautiful thing about network marketing is that you can build it online and offline. So, this gives you a lot more options to make money!

If you have a hard time getting sales online - then also do some offline marketing - and bring these people into the online world to leverage the power of a team. Get on social media together - and help each other gain more Social Proof to get more attention from other people.

This is the easiest way to build an income online and in general. PERIOD.

Now, you can also COMBINE Internet Marketing and Blogging with Network Marketing. And this is where it gets even more interesting! haha ;)

You can make money online with Affiliate Marketing and Network Marketing. And by leveraging these two - the harder you work now, the less you will have to work as you move forward.

This is the path I am taking myself. Being able to wake up to a few hundred dollars in commissions from the production of a team. :D :D ...

If you want to talk about driving traffic - to get this off the ground - there is so much knowledge you can learn for free - but also do not hesitate to invest in paid education!

Here is the simple model/concept/formula that I follow - to build affiliate and network marketing income:

Basic Knowledge to Build a Legit Business On the Internet.png

So, let me recap what I am sharing here, and perhaps rephrase "what the easiest way to make money online is" - from my own experiences throughout the years, it is a COMBINATION of Internet Marketing, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing and Network Marketing!!

Just my 2cents! ;) hehehe

Last edited:

Hawker

Nice thread. I'm also one of those that would say I wouldn't necessarily say it was the "easiest" way to make money online as in most cases nothing worth doing is every truly easy.

That said it's all about doing your homework first like you say and identifying a problem in an area that you can offer and provide a solution for.

Most people say its best to stick with something you are passionate about or have the most knowledge in.

That could anything from dog training tips to brain surgery and anything in between.

Whatever it is you are most knowledgable on and most passionate about.

You're much more likely to succeed then as your passion will show through what you're doing.

That's my 2 cents for you anyway. :)

nilpotter

I'm completely sure you've heard many people saying something like "this is the easiest way to make money online" only to try to sell you something at the end. I don't like that, to be completely honest with you, making money online isn't really hard, let me tell you a few ways you can make money without much effort:

• Selling stuff on eBay
  • Doing cheap work on Fiverr
  • Facebook Ads
  • Adwords
  • Selling eBooks

And many more...

I've listed only 5 of like a thousand different ways you can make money online and I won't get into detail with the listed above.

I'm here to tell you the single easiest way there is for you to make money online.

***Video Marketing***
Yes, video marketing is the single easiest way to go and I'm completely sure you will make a million excuses as to why you can't or don't like making videos. Still, video is the fastest way to build trust and get sales.

I see many people posting on social media or should I say SPAMMING on social media their affiliate links and to be completely honest with you, I hate it... I hate it because that's the reason many people think affiliate marketing is a scam or something related and end up thinking that making a living online is scamming people which is not the case.

I wrote about how to properly do social media marketing before, you can find the article here.
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/11461-How-to-properly-do-social-media-marketing

Now let me tell you how to properly use the power of video marketing to make money online through affiliate commissions (I will address many of the excuses people make as to why they can't or don't like creating videos below).

1. Identify a problem people have in your industry that needs to be solved.
  2. Once you've properly identified a pain point in your industry, you need to find a product that solves or eases that pain.
  3. Find a piece of content online that solves one of the pain points and rewrite it on power point slides.
  4. Use Camtasia or Screencast-O-Matic to record your power point presentation and read it (you don't need to show your face, however, showing your face will make your videos more effective), make sure to add a call to action at the end of the video for people to check your affiliate link in the video description.
  5. Once your video is ready, upload it to YouTube (the video should not be longer than 3 minutes, get right to the point).
  6. Once the video has been uploaded, optimize it for better results (add your keyword in the title once, write a short description about the video with your keyword being mentioned and in the tags write your keyword as well as other related keywords people might use in order to find your content).
  7. Share your video on social networks (use groups in facebook, communities in Google+, groups on LinkedIn, submit it to Tumblr if you want as well).
  8. Rinse and repeat.

It will take a bit of time for your videos to start getting views, it won't happen overnight and you can expect some videos to have no views at all (others thousands, maybe).

Please, don't expect to upload one video and have the riches coming your way. It just won't happen.
Upload one video every day, if you can upload more, you will have better results.

Upload videos for about a month and examine wich ones are working best and upload that kind of content.

Do you have something else to add? Please let me know in the comments below and what your experience with affiliate marketing has been.

Cheers,
Jonathan Nunez

Yes, video marketing is the easy and effective way to make money online.

stoneman

Having Marketing Techniques is the fastest way to make money online.

KWAKO JEAN RENE

One of the best and easiest way to make money online it is to taget the business you wan to do and train your self. Without training it will not easy. one of my advise it to avoid any business where they will ask you to invest money for quick income

Mugeni Ivan

Making money online is not easy but only have you to do is have patience and do research. It's like selling e-books on amazon, you publish your book after you wait for people to buy your book. so if you looking to make money online you should be hard working and patient.

NickCrypto

websites creation is the easiest way to make money online as for me

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.