How do you decide name for your web design template?

Nemanja

Premium Member
Let's say that you are creating a new web template, so how do you decide its name. When someone view it on web marketplace what makes it unique, looks professional and different from other templates?

ulterios

Hi, In my opinion that would be something that the template creator should decide.

I think one thing that you should take into consideration might be some of the features of the template, what it's general use might be and also something that sounds good and is unique. Take a look at what other templates are named and see what's popular. Personally, I always like names that stand out and are unique. That way they aren't confused with others.

Good Luck.

RDO Servers

Most of the (good) theme sites have a ton of themes.
How are you going to get people to find YOUR themes?

You want the name to stand out, but also be descriptive. Most people will use a search feature to find the themes that relate to what their looking for. Don't just call it "Nemanja's awesome theme", or you will decrease the chances of it being found.

Erklar

I have always a problem with that ;) It is hard form me to find a good name for my web design temlate ;) It should be unique and original and interesting. Sometimes my wife supports me with that :)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.