What made you decide to try to earn money online?

edenmae29

I am a mother of 3 kids so I stay at home all the time and I am just making my time useful. This is what I do on my spare time instead of watching tv. If you are serious you can really earn a decent amount and it also helps on our grocery budget. So cheers to other moms out there!

junrose123

I really made an effort to earn money online to help me increase my earnings as a full time employee. Everyday, I make it a habit to attend to my online jobs to make a few bucks to augment my daily needs. Although I am a neophyte in this online job, I'm trying my best to search for better opportunities online. Even though I am not earning as big as I am receiving as an employee to my current job, but it is much better than nothing at least I am earning while doing my job in the office. It only needs patience and a lot of work in order to achieve a great income. Just keep on trying and researching for something new in the online industry.

udershirt123

I decided to earn money online when i knew that i need some money in order to pay for my tuition fee in school. I was searching for a job for at least a month and i still don't get one. One time i was searching in Youtube for jobs and i saw an online part time job and i tried it and it works. That's why i continue to work in the online job that i applied and i like it.

ayeshajan888

I already reached the level in my life that I can not bear the struggles of going to office everyday, beating the traffic and the everyday sacrifices to meet the deadlines. I learned about the online jobs, at first I thought it is easy to have one and earn money. But, you must really have the patience, perseverance and willingness to learn a new niche in order to have a decent earning. Online jobs gives you freedom to handle your time and have jobs as many as you want but must know good time management in doing this.

sushmanayan82

I was not satisfied with my regular job.so i decided to explore money by online. Ultimately i got success

z-BO

Mainly my reason at first was just for freedom, even though I haven't yet perceived the consequences of earning money online, I still pursued through freelancing. Unluckily at the beginning, everything that's been happening is a failure. But I was able to whether the struggle, because I know the time I invested for this career will be worthwhile. Plus we know how tough it is now establishing for yourself a regular job. So I just put on dedication, determination, passion and discipline for me to learn from failures and overcome negativity.

livsn85

Well its for my family we all know that this world is so cruel but its is perfectly wonderful we all need to work and work and work to get money and some of us go to abroad or to far places to work there for their love ones so one day i realized what if i find job online and work comfortably in my hope. having also more time with my family so in that day i searched and searched all over the internet but all i found was a scam job that really bring me to depress but i don`t give up on it i keep moving forward and eventually i found one job that is not a scam it really made me happy and proud to work online!

Crist

I am always online everyday. There is no days that pass in which I am not online. So if I can use those time to add some money even if its a dime or a dollar, it is a big help. Rather than spending time viewing and browsing all day. Imagine there are millions of person that is always online, some of them are 24 hrs online. If you have are an affiliate of a online shopping website, no doubt 30-40% of the person who will see those posts and advertisement will be interest and can be a potential buyer that will give you the commissions you deserve.

Bryson

I decided to try and work from home because I have three kids and my husband and I are not comfortable putting them in daycare or public school. He works outside the home and I stay home and homeschool the kids, but our income still needed a boost so I try to find ways to earn a little extra online.

JezieLyn

Me being a full time mother

First of all, earning money online is as hard as going out and apply for work. However, earning online can save a lot of your time and energy. As a mother, I am really into taking care of my one and only girl. I want to be there for her always and still be able to provide. So I thought of just sit in front of my computer and earn money here. I can say is not that easy too but if you just work on it harder just like doing your best in an interview, your hard-work will be paid off.

HazelDJ

We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
I have watched videos in Youtube on how to earn online. I tried a certain website and I later on earned. Then, I tried another site and I found out that it pays good too. So, from that time, I do it as a part of my routine in day to work online.

Cholo003

I'm single plus i don't go out that much. After my eight hours shift at work i have so much spare time so i ask my self, why not use it to earn more money. Nowadays its so hard to live that having one job isn't enough. Plus i love web surfing and playing games.

m_cel

We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
I decided to earn online when my neighbor asked me if I can do typing job. She said it's an online job and from then on I got curious about online job if it does really exist. I did some research and watched Youtube about it. When they showed payment proof it's really legit. So I decided to give it a try. I needed a part time job so I could earn money while I'm at home. It's really a big help for those seeking to earn income even if you work at home. And I hope online community still continues patronizing this kind of job to help other people.

leeyong88

The main reason is my girlfriend.

We're in relationship for 8 years now and counting. I feel that I want to marry her this coming year because I love her very much. She also seems to feel the same way as she would hint it through jokes sometimes. Wedding is a very significant event that is why I want it to be memorable and with that it needs careful planning and of course, money.

Currently, I have a stable job at morning as I am a public school teacher. But I am also still helping my family as my father is already retired due to stroke. He has a monthly pension, but it is just enough for his medication. So I have to cover some expenses in our house like electricity, water and food. That leaves me little savings for myself.

So just this month, I decided to try and earn money online. Whatever I will earn here, I'll save it for my wedding, and for the future. So far, my earnings are not that big, but I am optimistic that it will get better soon.

Dictator20

I decided to try earning money online its because I have lacked of money for my tuition fees. So I searched for an legit online money making. Thank God I found one and it has a great help for me to pay for my tuition fee.

Sase3119

I had a job I absolutely loved, but it was only part-time and I wasn't really getting enough hours. It was also a job based in schools, so during vacation times I didn't have a job (and it's hard to get a normal job that fits those times!). I found a freelance website and decided to give it a try, and it worked out really well. I was getting great feedback for every job I did, and the offers kept coming in, so it just kind of stuck.

Joscess

I have a full time job and sometimes it just gets so stressful and overwhelming. So I go online to watch videos and stuff until one day I came across a tutorial on how to earn money online. So I grabbed it! But there are a lot of scams out there so be very vigilant. It first started as a curiosity, because I never really thought that I could make real money online so I went to a few sites just to see if it was really working. Then I got my first payout and from there I never stopped until now. Honestly, I don't actually see it as working. For me its more of a play. A form of stress reliever to keep me charged for another day at work, and the best part is, you are earning in the process.

tophew

For me it all started during summer time as a student i don't have allowance during summer time due to no classes and i wanted to buy something online like on steam games. my parents would not give me money so i try finding online part time job and i luckily found one and that makes me enjoy what i like to do with the earnings and also it gives me a lot of new experience in life.

Sxyvamp26

Earning income thru internet gives you enough time to relax. Working less hours than the usual jobs and the potential earnings are huge. You can even start your own business online! We are also aware that not all jobs have high salaries that is why we need extra source of income. You can earn from the internet by doing what you love and you can also earn passively without doing anything. It will give you time for your family and for yourself.

christopherevan

I realized that I got a lot of free time from being a student, those free time only goes to waste on non-sense activities. So i decided to try earning money online, which has a good benefit for me and to my family. The online world has too much to offer, it's very convenient for us.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.