What made you decide to try to earn money online?

Heather

I was a freelance model before but I got sick and needed to rest at home. I was bored and I wanted to do something productive instead of just laying around. Then I stumbled into a video on youtube, the video summarizes every opportunity there is online so I researched for it then applied, Luckily I got approved so here I am now enjoying the freedom I have.

timothykiko

timothykiko
If you don't want to be stressful when working online as working on jobs/works as a freelancer then I would suggest you start with blogging, If you succeed with a blog with huge traffic, you can earn more from online without spend too much effort like a freelancer.

cess_08

Nowadays, people are getting more into working online due to its flexibility. Earning extra at home is a great way to help sustain our basic needs. It's a new venture for me that I am looking forward on how things will pan out :)

trendjing

Earning money online is not as easy as getting an actual walk-in job. I used to work in a hospital and then I transfer in feed milling company. Both job requires a lot of your time, which for me is manageable. But there are times when you want to spend holidays with your family or a get-away from home, and you can't because of the responsibility you are tied up with at the office.

In my case, I quit the regular job for personal reason. I never intended to move into working online job. I just stayed as a homemaker, but then, I realized the need of earning extra money as a little share for the house maintenance. So instead of just finishing hundreds of movie in a day, might as well put my time where I can gain.

OlaSidiq

Because I love using a computer. I love it. I could use the computer for 27 hours straight, lol. That is just me. I also love writing and I discovered that content drives the web. So there is money for me anytime.

Kakashi2020

We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
Well I find it less stressful than doing a physical job or business. One of the best things about doing online work is I get to pick the work I want to do and I can choose the time frame to do it.

Also doing online work translates to more savings and less expenses. You save on gas and car maintainance, savings on food and other bills.

Ted33

Not well-paid job forced me to search for some extra sources of money, so I've started my journey with moneymaking online.

Thor34

I have so many free time in browsing in the internet and surfing in my social media account. It came into my mind that instead of wasting my time in doing unneccessary stuffs in the internet, how about I will use this chance and oppurtunity to earn money through online. It can help me in various ways and it is my only way to earn extra income.

rievilla

As i have many vacant time online, i might as well give it a try to venture into something that can help me earn more and help my finances. I did once joined a forum and have been paid but its not easy to reach a payout then. It was just a try. Now i can see a lot of advertisement for online jobs and i hope i can find one that really pays. An added information and knowledge we can have on this site is more than of a bonus to us. So i will be trying and make it good this time to find what's best for me.

JiLLian

I've read a lot of successful stories through online jobs so I was inspired to join. I want to earn extra because my salary is not that big. So I started to watch inspiring videos that would help me learn more.

kraodes

I'm quite an introverted person so working online just suits my personality. Moreover, I am in charge of my own time. With the right skills and tools, you can also earn more money online than working a 9-5 job (at least in my country where the wages are low).

aubebey

I resigned from my previous job to find another job which will benefit me more and helps me grow professionally. During my unemployed days, I have intended my time browsing the internet and social media, until I've seen some posts on making money online and that is where I started joining group on earning money online. I have seen different opportunities and techniques kn making money online. However, we should be careful for there are others who are just scammers, that is why I always searched for reviews before signing up on a certain site. As of now, I haven't earn big money online and I am working on it now.

c4cyber

We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
Losing my job and not getting one.
I had no other alternative and I'm v.happy now that I choose earning online via freelancing.

fishbate

It's basically the freedom in it. Working and earning online is very flexible and rewarding. At the same time you can manage your time easily within your specifications. Although earning may not be easy, but it all depends on your capability and skills.

fern2x2001

As the "need and want" of people shifts from offline to online, it's really predictable that people would also shift their businesses, and also think ways to earn money, from offline to online. Not to mention the range one could achieve in targeting their niche and possible customers. The wider the range of customers reached, the better the possibility of getting a sale or getting hired or earning money online :)

RhealaineS

I'm a teacher on break. I am currently taking up my Masters degree that is why I decided to look for other means of earning. I really am in need of online job to finance my graduate studies. Hope you can also help me out in looking for more ways to earn online. Thanks!

yfinancialvictory

I started searching into ways of earning online money because my income wasn't nearly close to what I needed in the moment and what I wanted to be satisfied for me and my family. I struggled a lot but thankfully I was able to find some awesome ways that helped me a lot and changed my life upside down.

romanalexeevich198

Hello dears! I started making money on the Internet graphic design: logos, business cards. Various elements for websites: icons, caps. He also wrote articles on various topics. In General, good stable part-time job =)

I'm a teacher on break. I am currently taking up my Masters degree that is why I decided to look for other means of earning. I really am in need of online job to finance my graduate studies. Hope you can also help me out in looking for more ways to earn online. Thanks!
Based on my experience, one of the options is graphic design. If you know photoshop or Illustrator, if to find its "niche", can be a good idea to earn some money. Only one thing - you need a portfolio. If it's not there, it's okay. You can do several works "for feedback". =)

oooohchristian

I dont like 9 to 5 working so i find other ways to get paid online being my own boss

mybestlabel

Extra source of revenue and independence from full time job headache drove me to explore earn money online option.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.