What is the best way to learn web design and development?

hoangvu

Hi,

I have more free time and I want to design website then what is the best way to learn web design and development?

please suggest me some ways ?

wmdonald

you can look at the online video tutorials,and more hands-on exercises,focus on yourself to write and think,then is to insist on.
i learn so,i think you can also.good luck.

Jack London

first you should learn basic HTML and Css. After that you can stydy photoshop to design web graphics. You can find more tutorials on internet on more websites.

DistributionCloud

You can always find online courses and videos, some even for free. However, I would recommend you to go to a web design institute or school, they will teach you better and its always good to have a title. Regards

pramod

Hi,

You can find any tutorials in Google.
Any suggestions on the thread creator Opening Post?

Hi,

I have more free time and I want to design website then what is the best way to learn web design and development?

please suggest me some ways ?
Hey Kelly,

I think you can learn basics on w3schools.com for web design & development :)

himans

Yes most suggested with other community and Web resources is : w3schools with its great tutorial help .

DalekSkaro

W3Schools is the best site to learn web designing.They explain each concept with easily examples.

Holly Nicole

I agree with DalekSkaro W3Schools is the best to learn from I use them to find codes I may not know about

domhost31

It is one of the easiest technology to learn..First and foremost you must know the basic things about HTML and CSS..And i am sure one can easily do this.And then for more information and more guidance you can go for w3 schools online.

edwardgordy

If you want to learn web design and development then you can go for online tutorials as there are lots of resources available on Internet these days. You should learn such kind of things by watching various video tutorials that really helps you to learn web designing very quickly.

madelinekim

It is good to learn any web technology from the web. There are many online tutorials are available which provide you the perfect solution of your query or problems. It is not hard to learn web designing because now you can learn lot of things about web designing from the tutorial which is the best way to gain knowledge.

Tommy

First you need to learn website design, this, best ways you need to start learn HTML and Css, when you finish simple things, next step you will learn about PHP & MYsql. I suggest you this because it's very popular at this time. when you became a good web designer then let think about web development, studying good CMS like wordpress, joomla, Drupal, ecommerce scripts...etc..develop it if you can.

arronmattwills

First you haave to correct your question. Either you have to learn web designing or you have to learn web development. They both are two different things and unique. Php and zend frameworks are comes under web development. Photoshop, dreamwever template design comes under web design. So You have to first make sure what is your priority.

JohnWashington

If you have free time then try to make hands on Photoshop and Dreamweaver software for designing websites because these tools are easy to learn and effective also.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.