How many articles do I need for a network 20 sites?

jordel

Hi Guys, for a network of 20 sites how many articles do I need? The sites are all in the same niche and they all link to my money site? How many articles does one need to have effective SEO?

I am going to add 5 articles to each site, 350 word article. That's good and enough for a real site?

Nytshade

The right question is how many pages do you need to link to? That's the question you need to ask yourself then you'll know how many articles you'll need.

Even 1 article on some sites will be fine, people simply add content on a pbn site so that it can pass a manual review it's not a big issue and 20 sites are not a serious pbn that can raise a flag. So your idea of adding 5 articles per site is OK, but I think when your network gets bigger you have to change that coz I think 100 blogs linking to you all with 5 posts might raise a flag.

I'm not sure, but when it comes to PBN sites always randomize things. But on my static pbn sites I usually add 15 to 20 articles.

Hope that helps.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.