Tips for traffic for a new website

lkovnih226

Hi everyone, I'm planning to write a new blog to share the tips and tricks for Wordpress users. I would to have traffic from SEO and SMO as free sources which help in driving traffic to the website quickly. I'm look for your tips and insights.
Thanks in advance.

Mike001

Those are great articles and even though they are a little dated all most all the comments still pertain.

I have used many of those same techniques to grow many of my customer sites and have had pretty good luck with them. I also use a lot of those same techniques on my training site but there is so much competition in that arena that it is always hard to get a good foothold.

QueenMaa

Join blogging communities and participate. Those were the places that I received the majority of my comments from. Plus, many bloggers are there that are in the same niche. Participate and share your content but also share other bloggers content as well and leave quality comments.

There are communities you can join on Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin. Write for other blogs and writing platforms to help get your blog out to a different audience.

Continue to write good content and be consistent.

WebmasterPhil

Fastest way: Search Engine PPC, Social Media PPC, Advertisements

Fast or Slow (depends): Blog Commenting, Forum Signatures, Social Media Profiles, Press Releases, Article Submissions, Document Sharing Sites, Links.

Slow: SEO

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.