How did you earn your first dollar online?

ColdFlameChris

My first dollar that I earned online was thru Transcriptionist. Up until now, it's still my online job but still looking for a better one. Hope there's someone who can teach us how to earn more online.

Joie

I just answered some online surveys and made a few dollars from it. But for long-term, I would go for Upwork.

amelia88

My first dollar was online surveys - I think I've been doing them for over 10 years now. It's definitely not the online work option that will end up making me millions, but I do think it's helpful for a few extra bucks here and there - plus a lot of the time I find those market research surveys a lot of fun.

itsmeryjoy

Got my first dollar online in Snuckls, though it's not that much but it's fine compare in doing nothing. I think it's $5, it's like a lottery just need to watch videos 5 videos equivalent to 1 entry, 10 entry per day and the draw is everyday. If all your 6 numbers came out you will have the jackpot, but you can earn cents if two numbers came out which is not bad.

Jacob.k

I made my first cash by selling PLR ebooks on fiverr as a writing service. I had an unique idea when I was high that I could sell 20, 30 pages PLR books/reports to people. Made $5k in 3 months and then Fiverr changed policy and way they operate and that was it

mau87

I made my first dollar literally on InstaGC. it so hard to gain points and some of the task you finished will not pay you. Too long surveys yet you gain so little points. Anyways I just used it when I have lots of idle time. Thinking about it now makes me realize that I wasted so much of my time.

eish

Hi there. I earned my first couple of dollars online through upwork. Previously this was known as odesk. I had a hard time getting a client and rating when I was a newbie, took me more than 2 months but it was all worth it. Until now I do this as a part time job. Definitely helps with the bills.

SirenOnFire

I made my first dollar from a money making app. It was very memorable for me because for the first time, I finally reached the minimum payout of any online jobs I tried. I did PTCs, they were the first kind of jobs I did online but all my effort were put to waste because I never reached the minimum payout because the work was too boring and monotonous for my own good. I don't do it anymore because most game and activities they offer, I have already finished doing, so there is not much money I can gain there compared to before.

kevinfeb4

I earned my first ten dollars from User Testing. Being a non-native speaker of the English Language, my first thoughts were doubts of myself not being able to fluently speak my thoughts out loud as I followed a series of tasks while being recorded. So I went through the whole screening process and after sending that for review, I thought to myself that being afraid was just all in my head and I feel relieved and happy about making through that experience. When I was accepted and had to take my first test, it paid off handsomely after a week and I earned my first 10 dollars online! :) It was a fulfilling experience and I wish there were more easy ways to make money online like this.

951Temec

I made my first amount of money online through ebay back when the site was first brand new, earned quite a but of money selling some old video games I no longer played, well i technically lost money on them, but I discovered it was easier than selling through garage sales or just donating items. Then quickly went to craigslist in the mid-00's selling car parts off of the car I crashed. That's a psuedo-online sales forum.

jessicarousey

Made my first money online when a friend online referred me to write an article about my travels in Asia. It was for a travel blog, and she needed someone who has been in a certain place in Asia and just write about it. It was very interesting, as my passion involves writing, adventure, and music. It is a great feeling doing your passion and earns from it. It doesn't feel like a work/job at all. Good old times.

DuyLinh

I made my first 24,25$ by buying Solo Ads

And i my online business is Affiliate marketing

It was great

leidelmo10

I also got my first dollar from a survey. It takes time for you to withdraw your payment because you have to reach their treshold or points. It took me few months just to reach their points. One because they have limited surveys and second is because I don't qualify for the survey. If you want to earn money online, taking survey should be your last option because you can't even know when you will be paid.

TheAuthor

I would like to hear how everyone made there first couple of dollars online?
Affiliate marketing turned out to be my fascination, combined with blogging. My very first commission was for $1.84, and I will never forget that. It wasn't so much about the amount, but more the confirmation that my methods are working. That feeling of accomplishment, no amount of money can buy especially after so much failed attempts. It's not all that easy as is often suggested...

Gizamulake07

I made my first dollar by doing PPC jobs with neobux and even online surveys. At that time I really wasn't sure what I was doing. Eventually though, I then realized that making money online is indeed true.

It may have really been annoying at first but sooner or later I made the most of it and I eventually enjoyed it. So even if it's only for a few cents, it made me really happy knowing that I earned that myself. I was still a kid when I started this so I was so naive at first. Now, I hope I can really make a significant amount to aid me in my life. I wish you the best as well!

fern2x2001

I earned my first dollar online through posting videos of my doing my hobbies online in youtube. But it's really a long and hard process. You really need to exert extra effort on thinking of a content, making it, recording it, editing it, posting it, letting people know that your video exist through the use of social media and getting to view and like your videos. After a couple of months, i earned my first dollar at youtube and i was very happy seing that number at my revenue page. It inspired me to do more, to be better and try harder everytime. Yes i have other means of earning money online but they only pay in cents so, yeah, youtube is how i earned my first dollar online.

bullet

This is my first online job so i don't receive any dollar yet. But i actually received cents only but it's ok i can make it to make it dollar hopefully. :ertery: Goodluck to everyone.

ion

By joining the PEKO. PEKO was a Japanese game or application that you can download through google play. The payout is 30 dollars and there is no particular day to receive the payment, once you reach the 30 dollars, you are now legible to request the payment.

johnrajiv123

The first money I earned online was from an online job that pays you test websites before the developers launch them. They will ask you to navigate all through out the website and provide your over all experience whether good or bad. They'll ask for your comments and things that you think they need to improve on the website.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.