Which is the best social media for driving traffic to your site?

John Michelson

Facebook, Twitter will give you the good decent amount of traffic. You should learn & follow some tactics for both. Always post current and trendy information. Make your page hyperactive as daily. Good luck buddy

Latlon Technologie

The traffic from the social medias purely depends on the followers that you have in social medias and also peoples to which your post is reaching. I spend more time in Facebook but i got more traffic from LinkedIn.

fromrachel

There is no easy answer. Most social networks will bring traffic. I can get very easy traffic from Pinterest but they don't convert well. Facebook traffic can convert but it's not easy to get traffic right away. I have to setup a Facebook fan page first then use their PPC to get traffic to that page. Facebook costs me money while Pinterest is free. Google+ and StumbleUpon was and will always be useless for me. Twitter hasn't done well for me either.
Yeah Facebook ads costs me more money to get likes but convert not good, it seems work well with image and video sites.

for me, for almost cases, the Facebook is the best social platform to drive traffic. I mean I used Facebook ads to get traffic for many purpose such as: sale online, brand awareness, get leads, get engagement,...So I recommend facebook first :)
Are you getting traffic from Facebook ads to your fan page or your website? just curious.

I just started using twitter a few weeks ago. Been getting some good traffic from it.

Chad
I'm also using Twitter as a good channel to advertise my sites but Twitter doesn't covert well these days.

Revperrin

I noticed that on social media in order to have a business presence you almost need a 2nd profile from your personal one. Face book is great for staying intouch and social life but sometimes mixing in making money people stop following you and you drive them away. With an extra profile you can attract those who are interested in what you do. So Linkin seems to be better for that type of networking.

slaponmedia

I am current use facebook, twitter, linkedin but ways I am applying seem not effective to bring more traffic to my sites.

As your experience which is the best social media to driving traffic to your sites. Give your vote for the best one and what ways have you used to bring maximum traffic? thanks in advance.
first of all thanks a lot to giving such opportunity to share the views, as per my experience , you will able to attract maximum visitors from Facebook, but for that the content you are posting must be equally interested, what I experienced in using Fb as tool, simply join groups relevant to your website content e.g. if your website is about online book selling, then get into groups about reading lovers or something like that, and please ensure that members in that groups should be more that 100k then only you will get good traffic, say you got 20-30% of views from total members so around 20k-30k viewers you will get, as Sayed earlier, interesting content, those 20% viewers will become your return visitors, and you can join multiple groups like this , but just make sure fb policies are not get violated

Thanks & regards

crzyoverlord

Facebook and Twitter will bring traffic to your site. I like Twitter slightly better, but if you can target the right audience with Facebook, you can get a lot of traffic.

HighProxies

Facebook is probably the best one I would say. Or at least it is the best for me. I also have used twitter but have not gotten the success that facebook has.

KommerceAgency

It's depends on the business requirement, if you want to promote your product related website then Facebook and Pinterest are good options, capable to to convert your traffic into real business leads. If the matter only for traffic then reddit and stumble upon also good options. Good Luck.

rbmm

One thing that jumps out immediately is the number of social media
sites that you are using. Don't spread yourself too thin.

It is difficult to be thorough, and give the amount of time necessary
to any media if you are trying to do everything ON everything.

Pick one or two that you feel the most comfortable with and focus
on who you want coming to your site.

You can always go back to all of them when traffic starts to flow.
One problem that I have seen, and have also been guilty of myself
when I first started, was that I did not give enough time (or attention)
to any one method. It is extremely important to focus.

Priyanka Gupta

Facebook, twitter and Google+ is the best social media network for driving traffic to your website.

sidrawat

According to my strategy, getting more traffic depends on the kind & quality of content. You can drive traffic through various social media compaigns specially facebook & twitter. Through facebook you can add as much as relavent groups possible, after which you can share relavant quality of blogs and articles of your website to those groups.

You can get n number of traffic to your websites without paying a single penny :D

SenseiSteve

I ran this query on a few other forums and the overwhelming response was Facebook. I, however, like Twitter.

Claire_Anderson

Aside form using twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, you should also use Pinterest and Instagram to drive more traffic to your blog. To drive more traffic to your website you need too update the contents regularly.

You can also increase the traffic by commenting on others posts and by building relationships. Commenting, building relationships and sharing other people post will produce positive effects in growing the business.

adityapradhan

Well your question cannot be answered directly. All social networks bring back traffic to your website :)
But what will ultimately work for you depends on what you have to offer, what kind of image do want to portray for your company, what is your target audience etc. What works for one might not work for the other. From my personal experience, Facebook worked for me when I was working for a webcasting firm.

ivanab

Personally, I never had much luck with Twitter, and I tried it in multiple niches.

For me - Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram are the best.

But of course...it really depends on the market you work in. Facebook can cover almost all markets. Pinterest is more Food, Health and Shopping, and Instagram works great for shopping, and "emotional" niches.

shivankit_arora

Hi! The best social media channel for any business depends on 2 factors:
1) Who is your target audience?
2)Where are they searching for their solutions.

For B2B businesses the best social media channel would be LinkedIn, however on the other hand for B2C businesses the optimum social media channels would be Twitter and Facebook.

Once you decide on the social media channel find out what is it they your customers are having trouble with. Once you have their problems, pen down solutions to the same and how your company would contribute in the same.
Since almost all the people are on the internet social media marketing forms a crucial tool for every business and hence I would suggest you get the services of a social media marketing agency.

Hope it helps!
Shivankit Arora

madhuri04

There is only one answer to this question: It depends

The first and the most important thing you need to do when planning your strategy is to make a proper research and find out where your audience is. If your content is addressed mainly to people aged 50+, you are not very likely to find them on Snapchat. If they are teenagers - you wont find them on LinkedIn. Even though Facebook is said to be the biggest social network now for some groups it may be more efficient to use other networks.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.