Which is the best social media for driving traffic to your site?

SamanthaBrey82

Twitter is best for me. To gain followers, you need to reply to as many Tweets on popular hashtags that are trending. It's just a matter of posting often enough, then you gain followers and then you can tweet out your links in between your other tweets.

sanjay7

I get more traffic from Facebook for my website & few traffic from Twitter. But, one can get more traffic from twitter also if he has more twitter followers.

sourav

Some of the popular social media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, Linked IN, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. But as per my understanding when it comes to reach more visitors or users to generate more traffic, Facebook do plays an important role. I my self also used Facebook posting in a regular basis to generate more traffic.
With Regards
Sourav Basu

William Bethman

In my opinion, Twitter is the best social media in order to obtain higher traffic towards your site.
It has helped me a lot to drive traffic towards my website.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can add Google+ and Pinterest in to your list in order to drive more traffic towards your site.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreebieBoy34

It actually depends upon the niche you belong into. Aside from that it also depend on where your target market are supposedly found, so it could be any of these social networks. But if you ask me, I'd still go with FaceBook since this is the most popular site among all social media networks and I was able to get more traffic from this network based on experience...:)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.