Pinterest Marketing: How to do?

Purres

I have a site with more images and I have some suggestions to promote it on Pinterest, but I don't know how to do marketing on Pinterest, does any one share me any ways for improving my site traffic by using Pinterest?

Your inputs are welcomed.

WebmasterPhil

There are several ways you can market your website on Pinterest. The images should stand out so if you're getting generic images from Flickr, they won't get much attention on Pinterest. Spend a lot of time on creating visually stunning images. Sometimes it's a good idea to brand your custom images with your URL, so hopefully you have a short URL like example.com and put that TLD (top level domain) at the bottom of your images. Just make sure you don't brand your images like example.com/10-ways-to-train-cats.html. Your TLD is good enough, short and simple. Also, include your URL link on your Pin's descriptions.

Don't forget to comment as much possible on other people's Pins. You should follow other people in the same niche; some will return the favor and follow you as well.

Reactions: Purres

Purres

Purres
Does it have any limitations when following or commenting on other people's pinterest boards? how many people can I follow a day and which Pinterest rules should I follow ?

Jen

Jen
Are you meaning that you would use the domain of your website as a watermark that is semi-transparent or just putting it in clear open view in a corner or something?

kathyclark_sams

I often use pinterest to increase traffic of my website. It's the one of the best traffic build up site. Following are the best steps which I use-

1. pinning an image from the article to a board, after publishing a blogpost
2. Use that image to share to all social media like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
3. Liking and commenting on other Pins
4. Best use of Board through inciting title, description and relevant keywords.
5. Also, I mention other uses to my pins for my profile exposure

I hope it'll help you..

EpicGlobalWeb

Great ideas being shared here. Although this isn't necessarily a detailed action plan for you, I'd like to point out that Pinterest and women are synonymous. The demographics of Pinterest are mostly 6-figure women who like to shop. It's a great place to market men's products for this reason, particularly during celebrated holidays.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.