Select high competition or low competition keywords for website?

sonam

To competition with large business we have to select high competitive keyword.

Last edited:

Cambellkevina

Now a day we there is lot of competition in keyword with low competition keyword we can't get traffic we have to compete with high competition keyword.

Alex_smith

I select high competition keywords to gain more traffic, because we may good traffic through high competition keywords.

bruno007

Initially you should target low and medium traffic keyword, you can also target long tail keyword. This approach is good for start up businesses and websites.

Nicollettewin

Some time I select medium competition keyword and sometime I select low competition keyword for my sites. It's according to the site.

Mamodepp

I will select high competitive keyword. I want to make my site popular all over the world.

bruno007

If you have just launched your website and you are new in the industry then you should target low competition and medium competition keyword, it takes a lot of time to rank for high competition keyword but it takes less time to rank for low competition keyword in comparison to high competition keyword. Also site's age is a matter too to rank for keywords. You can also target long tail keyword.

Kateepark

I think low competition is best for me because now i have just start my business.

PaulBowman

I select both types in mix and I think it’s the best way because of some of the seo related techniques.

HostNurse

You can target for low, medium and competitive keywords all together, but focus on low/medium at first and at a later stage you can focus on the competitive keywords.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.