Why you should start using videos to promote your business?

mfin

I personally believe that most human beings are visual hence using videos in promoting one's business have many advantages. The following are some of the pros in using videos as a marketing tool in promoting your business:
1. A 2-3 minute video is more convenient and is a very good source of relaying information to its target customers in a fast manner compared to reading some text that would take 10-15 minutes of one's time.
2. Videos offer more exposure as you can utilize Youtube, Facebook or Vimeo in marketing your business.
3. Videos leave a lasting impression hence the target audience will surely remember what they saw and heard unlike other marketing methods. Making videos is the best way to present your products, service and explain how they work.

ghelley

Promoting one's business require a lot of efforts and hard work in order for it to grow and be acknowledged. Aside from showcasing written advertisements, promoting business through the aid of video presentations may become a more innovative one. Because videos are now known as rich media content, it can boost customer encouragement and engagement, increase the time spent on reading long and heavy advertisements. Videos can transmute website into a dynamic interactive site that will attract repeat visits. Products can be easily shown off and become more interesting. Yet, before uploading videos to your business, it should be an impressive, eye-catching, and understandable one.

Heather

Video Advertising have been a great way to business for making them more popular and grow. But people now a days also look for the quality of its content and the uniqueness of the video and how catchy it is for the viewers, you should always put a creative input to it, before it could be viral you should know what's on trend so you will have your idea on what makes people draw attention on that certain ad. Always improve and think ahead of the competitors.

jayveeramos07

The reason I see is that, it is more catchy to the eyes of the consumer. Imagine yourself searching for a certain product in the internet, many results have popped together with a video of a certain product. A clumsy plain text would be ignored and concern will be thrown out to the video.

Put some sense of humor to the video and it could be viral, giving the business more earnings and awareness from consumers. Compare to plain text that can be cover over completely with more recent posts videos are long-lasting

Nancy G

Video marketing is the fastest way to reach your customers. People nowadays prefer to watch video rather than listening or reading your ad campaign. The imagination process is eliminated as watching video, enables the viewer to see what you are selling or promoting in a short period of time like 15-30secs or 1-2minutes and instantly draw positive or negative reaction. The convincing part depends on the impact and manner of presentation. Video marketing should be done responsibly as a way of reaching out to its target market in a positive way and not offensive to the society in general.

behappie

Videos can make your business a money spinner if you can adopted. Videos seem to catch the attention of the target audience faster than print advertisement. A poor video would jeopardize a product, thus, it must be top-notch quality.

fredoman

Making video requires more time than making advertising. But if you have a designated person to make video for your business that's well and good. But remember that the attention span of people nowadays are very short. If the opening of your video is uninteresting then people will not watch it. Advantage of videos is that people can just relax and listen to what the advertising is all about unlike the traditional one that people think is boring in this modern era.

argel241

Because people nowadays rely on the things that they can see and heard and making videos to promote your business is a great way to attract customers and and this will leave an impression to the audience

fern2x2001

One study shows that people retain information better if more senses are stimulated at once and is incorporated with an object, a person, a place, an event etc. Therefore, doing a video, which stimulates a lot of senses and incorporating your business would likely be hit. Not to mention all the gimmicks that you could throw in the video to make your business more appealing to you target demographic. Plus people nowadays tend to watch more video ads than ads that are posted as written message.

Dylan0120

Video advertisement is very popular and most effective ways to promote your business. Unlike in the old days, this is so very easy and cheaper for business promotion. Also, it allows brands or specific business to inform the viewers quickly and by the use of video, it generates a powerful platform for conversion and can accurately target consumers and prospects. We have to keep in mind also that more customers are watching more videos so video advertisement has this advantage.

Missgracecastillo

It is easier to promote business through making interesting and creative videos because it is very effective in capturing people's attention. Videos are very presentable and it is easy to share the information through that channel. The impact of video advertising is great because it expounds more about the product or business.I am a film enthusiast and i know how hard it is to make a great video,time consuming,costly and needs patience.In the end everything is all worth it.

CookieRunner

Your post is very informative and it can help a lot of people here in the forum who are venturing in Business nowadays. It's good to know that there are people who like you who are sharing their thoughts and ideas to a lot of people who needs more knowledge about a specific niche. If ever, I would also create a business of my own, I would definitely put a video to it as well since I believe that it can help my business be known to many and it can also help me in creating social awareness about the product I would be selling.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.