How to Use Twitter to Grow Your Business?

hoangvu

Hello,

Anyone here heard about How to Use Twitter to Grow Your Business?

Any comments would be appreciated!

Alex_smith

Integrate the twitter website to your website contents and make it easy to share your contents through twitter and create a account in twitter to share about your products

Annika Panzini

Twitter is a very big help in growing your business. All it needs is patience and hard work. First thing you need to do is to establish yourself as a business entity on Twitter and remember do not overly self promote because people will follow you if you do it...

novandak

Hi,
Twitter is one of the popular social media site where you can promote your business.
Basic tips about Twitter:
  • Update regularly
  • Increase related followers
  • Ask followers to re-tweet your post

Ric

Social Networking sites are good platform to grow business very fast. Twitter is one of them to increase visibility of any business. You can follow more and more users to increase followers. You can share your business related service to more and more users over worldwide. You can post tweets about OFFERS, DISCOUNTS & other helpful services that attract users to visit on your business site.

brad

Yes i use twitter when i post a new article in our site. I share its link on twitter.

sumin

All social business is an effective ways to grow your business..

travelbypass

Twitter is the best social networking sites,to share news, photos, websites links from all networking peoples.

ArturoBarnett

Well, that is simple Integrate the twitter website to your website posts and make it friendly to share your contents through twitter.

rohanjain

I think the only way to grow business is to provide a valuable relevant content in your posts according to the needs of your target market.

subin

Twitter is the best social networking sites to share links,photos,business news from friends and fans.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views