Driving traffic to your blog using this domain

hoangvu

I had another question, in case I do get solution to the other one. If you are getting traffic from facebook, this means your method is working. I have been putting up links of the blog on my facebook account. However, the traffic is low. I thought it was due to the lack of friends in my account, but when i tried adding more friends, the admin said, if you try more, prepare to be blocked. So, what is your trick to get traffic with such hurdles on the way from FB?

shellens

Try to create separate page on facebook, and put your desired content there.. That page will be connected to your profile, and all your friends will see it, but by me the main point off all is to promote that page. My suggestion: update this page often with a new fresh content..

DPrat

Facebook Page is Better Than Facebook Profile For Connecting With People - Pratwords

I had another question, in case I do get solution to the other one. If you are getting traffic from facebook, this means your method is working. I have been putting up links of the blog on my facebook account. However, the traffic is low. I thought it was due to the lack of friends in my account, but when i tried adding more friends, the admin said, if you try more, prepare to be blocked. So, what is your trick to get traffic with such hurdles on the way from FB?
Friend, I will like to share that facebook's on-site conduct policy, anti-spam policy,privacy policy and terms & condition are most strictest among all other social media.

Hence, whatever you have faced is normal and predicted. Rather than connecting people using your facebook profile, it is better you connect using facebook page.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.