is ADSENSE worth it?

Gizamulake07

Yes it can be a worth it as long as your willing to do whatever you can to improve traffic. I don't really use adSense though but as long as your patient and persevering then it can definitely be worth it! It may not be the right job for some but to others, it could open the door to success. So go on and try it out! You'll never know unless you try!

Judas2018

Adsense has fallen slightly from how it worked back in the old days. They really only count clicks that on target and the users actually visit that website for a period of time. In the old days, their payment structure was a lot more fluid. Advertisers did better financially. It's still VERY worth it to add adsense to your site. Just keep in mind that your visitors must be very interested in your ads in order to visit the sponsors and for you to make any money. So use the proper keywords down to a science.

hiy

I have YouTube channel and I use Google AdSense to monetized my YouTube channel and it's worth it it's free to monetized your channel but there's a requirements before you can monetized.
If you have lot of audience you can earn lot of money
Through ads.

In blogging you can earn also but there's also a requirements before you can monetized your blogs with ads if I'm not mistaken you need to publish 50 post and your blog should be 1 year old.

You can try it :)

behappie

Adsense has really changed my life... Not only does it make me earn money, it does help in increasing one's character, confidence, will power, patience, internet SEO and other marketing and IT skills and really make the world a better place to live.. Since I like to travel, I hope with Adsense revenue, I can travel around and see new people, faces and cultures and hopefully expand the Adsense Empire even further just like what Sergey Brin (co-founder of Google says in his statement : "The Power of Google's Technology is its scalability, across languages, across cultures... across geographies.... haha") .. Last but not least, I don have to worry about my future as I put all my trust on Google ...

subhodipd

As you know, there is no return without investment. The primary purpose of availing a PPC service such Adsense is making more potential customers click your website. The question "Is adsense worth it?" can be simply answered from the fact that sites like Amazon and Target generate almost 40% of their annual revenue from Adsense.

So, if you are looking to escalate the sales of your venture, then Adsense can become a handy tool for you.

AffGonzo

Hello.

I would just like to ask for those who use Adsense if you are getting something out of it? I have a few articles which I wanted to put into a blog where I can monetize it but I don't know where to start.

Any tips will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Focus on another monetization method for your main income on the site.
Like promoting something, collecting emails, etc etc etc

adsense is normally best used as a secondary income. IMO

yajtagaamo

If we are going to base it on my experience with Adsense I would probably say no but honestly, Adsense is still worth a shot since one of my serious mistakes before was SEO and much other stuff I didn't know on marketing a website for better traffic. I would highly recommend you hiring or asking help from an SEO expert and watch carefully on the quality of the content you post on your website to have a better chance of people visiting it.

fern2x2001

I'm just a new content creator and i use adsense and linked to my account. Although i don't have any experience yet with adsense, i could say that it is worth it because as a noob content creator, i find it user friendly and helps you on how to further maximize the use of your ads. I am yet to withdraw my first earning after a couple of months when i started so i am just about to experience how they handle the payout so i am still hoping for the best.

kleo

Speaking from my personal experience, I also didn't know where to start to monetize my blogsite. But I'll try to to help you out. Google Adsense has rules before you can use it. You can definitely register and create your Adsense account now though. Some requirements to use Adsense is for your blogsite to be atleast 6 months and to have I think atleast 60 articles. So go ahead and create your adsense account, make your blogsite and post articles. Then focus on advertising your blogs to get people to visit it. Try to get loyal viewers. Six months might sound a little too long but hang in there! There are other things can do to monetize your blogsite. For the meantime, consider affiliate marketing, other ad companies, sell goods/services/products, etc.

Xerof

Adsense is one of the most famous and lucrative Internet advertising programs and is a great way to start making your first income online. It is probably the simplest and maybe the easiest way to earn money online.

TGiF

Adsense used to be great but not so much these days.

Perhaps you can try to add other ads platforms besides Adsense..to get more out from your site.

TGiF

Hi Paul

Unless your existing website has lot of traffic coming in. This way, you can fully use the Adsense to your advantages.

In case, it is a newly built or a new site, adsense monetizing may be a bit of a uphill battle, so it's best to use others on top of the adsense.

Perhaps once the site is getting more traffic andf more people visiting the site, using Adsense fully will be a better choice.

I may be wrong in this concept but I feel this is a better strategies. Unless you have some great strategies in using Adsense for a new sites ?

Yes, it is still great but not so much compare to the early years of Adsense when it first emerged.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.