Are logos still necessary?

smartape

A logo is as much important as the heading or title of your business. They are considered as the icing on your cupcake and a good looking logo attracts a possible client. Although for me, business logos should only be as minimal as possible and make it more unique.

edwardkenway

definitely logo is still necessary for any product or website, logo represents a brand or a company. Without logo nobody can't understand what is the product or website. Suppose if you want to share a link they dont use their website name, suppose you are in g+ or google plus but you want to share a video with twitter, most of the time they dont use the name but they use a bird sign , so that people can understand what it is. so in this sense i think logo is still very necessary.

CookieRunner

A logo represents what and who your product / business is. It is an essential part of the business that you have and I believe that it's necessity. It is also an integral part of your image and brand. Even though the fad and the trend changes everyday, I believe that a Company or a business must have a Logo at all costs. That's why it should be carefully interpreted, imagined, illustrate and envision what your Company is all about because in the end if your business survives it will have a big visual impact to your Consumers.

solji05

Yes, its still matter. For me its a must have for it determines your success in your business or for the products or services that you advertise. But for logo to be sucessful, the ones who behind or created it must be a respected trusted brand.

carolinasky

A LoGo can help your Brand

In the past, when coming up with a product, a company name or even a website, people always freaked about about finding a logo: and that's reasonable, because that makes you memorable and makes you stand out among the mass.
However, nowadays design hom as made huge steps forwards, and you can distinguish yourself simply by your style.

What do you think about it? Is it still necessary or can we live without it?
The Logo is still an important part of branding your company. You create or make a logo to define the character of your company and service. If you have a business the right logo helps but having other aspects to bring it all together.

Older threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies