Are logos still necessary?

jeksaturday

It depends, if you have a company with huge number of employees and your company provides professional services and other stuffs, it is a must to have one. Logos provides branding so people may know what are you and what you do. If you are a content creator, having a logo is okay, but its not what people are into, its the content you provide. :)

HazelDJ

Having a logo makes people think that your company is stable and legitimate. Hence, it is not difficult to draw customers. Another advantage of logo is that it makes people to easily recognize your company. People will easily remember your product too. For example, if you display your goods in a grocery store, the person who sees your logo from afar will easily know that it is the one that they are looking for. As long as it has a nice design and in best colors, still, your logo will enhance your earnings because the benefits that is brings.

Judas2018

Can't do business without a logo bro. Logo's are the first thing people see when they land on your page. It says a lot about you and your business. Its visual appeal and quality also keeps visitors coming back or browsing your page a lot longer or more frequently.

argel241

A logo is so important in one business.It is a graphic mark.It gives an impression of your product or business.People will recognize it just by looking at your logo.The simpler is the better.I think, No business is complete without a logo.

BelindaMT

In my own opinion, logo are very important. A product, business or company without a logo is boring and dull. Logo helps the company to be well-known and sometimes logo is a sign of company validation. Here in my office, if there is an applicant and I required him a certificate of Employment and then he will just give me a plain certificate without logo but only a company name, I feel that it was fake. That's the impact of a company logo.

mirabella

Yes it is necessary because logos will serve as your signature of the brand you are selling. And the more attractive the logo the more the clients are attracted to but the product and it will easy to be well known.

yuekai

It is important. To recognize your business or company easily by people. This is what they called corporate identity. Colors also is giving you identity. For example your logo has Red and white then all marketing tools you have must be related on your logo. Some company has a text only but still the font type of it is consider their logo.

I agree that a logo can be more memorable than a name. Who could forget the apple logo or chevrolet's? I even think Amazon's smile is helpful.
MC DONALDS Too! its just a simple "M" but look at it every one in this world knows that this is Mc Donald.. I am not sure if they change their logo since before, if ever they did I think they font change a lot.

GanduraChururut

Logos create a trademark image to the consumers of a certain company. Hence, it is still necessary for a company to establish their logo as a symbolism of their products and services. Logos also establish credibility and reliability to its customers. When we see a rubber shoes with a Nike logo, we believe that the particular shoes is iconic and durable. Furthermore, logos are the main factor that verifies whether the product is authentic or not. We can quickly identify if a bag is an authentic Louis Vuitton by observing the seam and the pattern of its logo. With more products and companies rapidly emerging in the market sector, logos plays a great role of making a company stand out against its competitors.

myla123

For me a logo is still necessary, because for me there's always a meaning or story behind every logos printed which makes it always unique for a company. The reason because it gives an identity to know the named of the brand or the company itself. Just looking at the logo will let you know what the product or company is especially that nowadays there are a lot of competitions and sometimes you could not remember the name but remembering the logo is like a mark of the brand you are referring to.

AskMeAnytime

Ofcourse, logos represent the company or the project that you are doing. It is like the face of a company that when it is absent, it feels like a boring company. That's the reason why there is a competition in making a logo, it is a very big aspect when it comes to designing a certain project.
For example is pewdiepie, pewdiepie is called the king of youtube.
His logo represent his signature outro called the brofist. We can consider the fact that he can also grab subscribers just by only his logo.
As you can see in his logo, it resembles a fist.
That's why when making a logo, what the company or the person represent the most should be the concept of the logo.
A company can attract people or clients just only with a beautiful logo.
I hope I have solved your problem. HooLa!
-AskMeAnytime

malou130

I for one, am still looking logos. There are lots of product and company nowadays that seem to have same name yet differ in logos. Even children today identify product or company by their logos itself. Logos also plays an important factor in marketing, it will be their mark.

zanaiah

The logo is very important it is the identity of the brand. By looking at the logo people recognize what kind of brand it is especially if the brand or company is popular. I love the game guess the logo in my mobile phone.

nolimanalo20

Having a company logo is still very necessary. The company's identity should be embedded with it. Having a logo that reflects the company, its products and mission is very much necessary. People remember a company primarily because of its logo, then followed by the product or service it renders. When people see a logo that is well designed and catchy, they tend to remember well the company and the product then it becomes the product of choice. Therefore having a logo that well reflects the company's identity, products and individuality is very important.

V&Web

Sure think. Logo is more memorable then the name. All the name sound similar. But we can recognize by logo. But that's the hardest part to design a good logo.

Judas2018

Judas2018
Not if you pay the right designer and make your specifics clear. I've always managed to find great graphic and logo designers because I make it clear what I want and hire good talent. You also have to make the job fun for the designer by working with them, instead of barking orders or coming off as too demanding.

gkcm

The logo is the visage of the company's vision and mission. It's the picture of everything there's in it. A good one represents the best impression they want to acquire from the mass. I believe it still should be a competition for every market because once it is taken for granted, you also take the bigger things for granted. It is worth investing for. It should be timeless like it appeals to every generation because if everyone finds it really good, definitely their impression will also be positive and patronize what the company/group caters for.

szerjhex18

Logo is important if you want to market your own product. It gives you originality and trademark wherever you go. And people could also notice the product just by looking the logo even thou there is no further much details. As long you have logo they can tell what it is . Logo represent your products pride, from where it came from and from what is it now. Logo can also used for the people who has a profession, like doctors, policeman, lawyers, politician, farmers and so many others. So we see it is not just by branding something , it also naming someone. So i do believe it is important.

Sometime also you can tell the difference of two products just by looking on their logo. Because logo can can speak from itself.

josereyjesus

It is your VISUAL representation! Of course it is necessary. A logo is far more distinguishable than a marketing style. Buyers don't often think critically, assessing every detail in your company's marketing. It is the logo that we always remember. Just try to imagine famous brand names and I bet you can remember their logo more than their style.

ecole11j

I think logos will always be an integral part of your brand. You want an image so iconic that when people see it they'll immediately think of your brand even without any context. You want to be immediately recognizable before people even have a glance at your content or products.

Nancy G

In the past, when coming up with a product, a company name or even a website, people always freaked about about finding a logo: and that's reasonable, because that makes you memorable and makes you stand out among the mass.
However, nowadays design has made huge steps forwards, and you can distinguish yourself simply by your style.

What do you think about it? Is it still necessary or can we live without it?
Logos are very important. They represent the brand or the company and distinguish from the rest of the competitors. They convey the overall public impression in terms of stability, credibility, or reliability resulting to positive feelings and trust.

Logos have helped well established companies sell their new products easily. Customers often associate good quality products with logos. Buying decision becomes an easy process for brand or logo conscious consumers who do not even mind paying a premium price. This situation is especially true for products carried by the Nike swoosh, Apple logo, high-prices fashion items and cars. The impact on sales is so glaring giving rise to the proliferation of imitation products capitalizing on budget conscious consumers who still want to be associated with the brand or logo.

Logos are protected, legally registered and stand the test of time. Companies are very careful in the way they project the image thru their logos as they can make or break the continued success of the company in terms of image and/or revenues.

afftomm

I think having a logo is necessary. It is the identity of the company and a lot of people can recognize a company with just looking at the logo. People can easily remember your products by just seeing your logo.

Older threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies