What is your favorite social media platform?

kengetus31

Facebook is the best social media platform. I mean Instagram, Twitter etc. are great but at now, Facebook dominates all social media websites. Well it's not really for nothing that almost 2 billion active people uses it everyday. It's because among all social media, Facebook is the easiest to use. You don't even have to be an adult in order to use it, because even a 6 year old kid can create his/her own account without others teaching him/her. That's why if you are thinking Facebook is a great platform to promote or advertise your business, then you are heading the right way.

edwardkenway

For favorite social media platform, i'll go with facebook because of its features, beside this for business purpose fb has nice options what i didn't get any other site, I also like other social media platform like: youtube, stumbleupon, tumblr, google+.

CookieRunner

Nothing beats Facebook in my opinion. Everything you know is there. You can do anything there. I use it for communication purposes, chatting with friends, learning new things and many more. It is my favorite social media site and I believe it is the most popular social media site all across the Globe. Everybody knows it, almost everyone uses it.

Mandigirl

For me Instagram . I observed it to depend to the personality of a person why he/she love this social platform. Like me my hobby photography at the same time making movies also I am media arts student. Through Instagram I show or express my love for photography. I always some of my sample photos or video. I was so happy when Instagram add some Ig story where I can play at the moment pic or vids and through Instagram you can now dm or direct message. For me all that I want from other social media platform is already all in on Instagram.

seo_king

My favourite social media platform is Reddit. I find it to be much more engaging than the other sites. They say they have a "sub-reddit" for every topic and I found this to be largely true. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Reddit, it's a website where people discuss anything. Reddit has various sub-reddits or communities that revolve around a particular topic. It can be as serious as /r/InsightfulQuestions or as silly as /r/ShowerThoughts. You can subscribe to any number of communities. And if you find that Reddit is lacking a community, you can create your own! This has by far been the most useful social media I have ever used and I highly recommend it to everyone.

chikatilo

Well, well... it seems like Facebook is the absolute winner when it comes to the general audience's first choice in this thread. No wonder it had 2.07 BILLION active users as of December 2017 according to the latest stats.

Do you, guys, remember when there was no Facebook? The most popular social network was MySpace. Many young people had accounts there and most of them abandoned them when FB became popular.

Facebook is my all time favorite, as well. There have been periods in my life when I literally lived there, uploading pictures and videos, trying to impress people..:yourock::rolleyes2:

I have three accounts on Facebook - each one for a different group of friends.

I'm not into Twitter. I do have Instagram, but don't upload photos, I only use it to check my buddies' new pictures.

Cheer

There are so many highly reputable social media flatform and all of them are useful if we use it in positive way. For me, I love facebook, it helps me connect to friends and loved ones. Though I'm a big fan of you tube for entertainment, facebook had just caught more of my interest since it make every communication faster and convenient. This app is not just a good tool for communication, it allows us as well to post pictures of the things we'd like to share be it personal, social, cultural, hobbies and the like. I use it everyday and I'm loving the experience. I've been using it for 10 years and it's really convenient.

Monga

I love to use facebook and Twitter as they feed my with my favorite content, after them it's Instagram and Pinterest on the list as I get to know about the latest design trends from there.

Lina102

I am a social media fanatic! My personal favorite at the moment has to be Snapchat. It’s my favorite because it’s like you are sharing your everyday life story and it shows people that you really have a life and that you are social. I also love Instagram because you can make it more aesthetic and pretty for people to see. YouTube is something I also use a lot mainly for entertainment. Like if I am ever bored and wanna see something funny and interesting, I go on YouTube and just casually go through watching videos for hours and hours. It’s a great way to make time pass when I am bored out of my mind lol. I use facebook but not as much. I usually use Facebook to talk to family and relatives that dont live in my country so it is still very useful for me. That is what I mostly use. I also use things like Pinterest and tumblr but very occasionally because they are fun once in a while but not an everyday type of thing for me.

christopherevan

For me, my favorite social media platforms are Facebook and Youtube. As we all know Facebook has a lot of users that are active, because of that advertising on this social media platform are a good choice, it can be easily seen by people. This apply aswell in Youtube, there are many people that are using Youtube, you can easily share your videos in Facebook. Sharing your interests made easy with this platforms.

msulcs

Reddit, if you consider it a social media. Nothing tops it

Purres

Purres
I used Reddit but it didn't give me any visitors to my websites or discussions there are very messy.
Just check back it for a while now and getting this. Not sure it is a good social media site.

reddit_error.jpg

archetypechasingXX

I use all of them for my websites, but I've found that Pinterest works very well with women. Furthermore, in general, Instagram has been great for me, as it is easy to build a good following of interested persons, and on top of that, it is easy to get influencers to promote your stuff for a bit of cash.

lucyrindara

I love all the social media platform because I can share whatever I want, but there are some barriers on sharing that sets them apart from one another and I would have to say regarding this is that my favorite platform among all them is the Instagram because it may show how artsy you are and be able to showcase your talent on designing you own IG account.

odysseus

ALL OF THEM!!!

It's true, I like and use all of them. That said, my favourite one is... Twitter! Yes, it's weird I know, but it feels like it fits my character and my product the most.

RhealaineS

My favorite social networking site is Facebook. Among all the social media platforms, I find it most useful. You can watch videos, post updates, share your pictures, etc. It can also be used in communicating with other people.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views