What is your favorite social media platform?

tenthztar

I love Facebook, because it keeps me updated with my friends and loved ones. I love You tube too, since most of the time i browse tutorials on it.

Henrywrites

I've been on Facebook for up to 6 years now and I must say that joining facebook has given me the opportunity to meet and interact with lots of amazing friends that I kept wondering how my life would have been without being a member of Facebook. I also like using Whatsapp simply becasue of the different relationship, academic, political, religious and business groups that I'm into on that social media platform.

However, I would always go for Facebook anytime of the day for it has offered me much more than I can get from any other social media network.

nins_809

My favorite social media platform is facebook. It is not my very first social media account because back then there is friendster. But facebook eventually conquerred internet worldwide. Almost everyone who has knowledge on how to access internet either through mobile phones or computers has facebook account. It is my favorite social media site because for me it is user friendly and every now and then they update this platform conforming to what users might find useful and entertaining. Other platform might have the same features but for me nothing beats it because i think this has the biggest number of users worldwide. You go to school, office, church, I bet everyone has facebook accounts. This made the world connected.

mfin

I would say that the best social media platform for me is Facebook as it basically encompasses all. Meaning, Facebook has messenger whenever you want to chat, video call or simply internet call. Aside from 'messenger', Facebook allows us to generate and post our own videos and photos and share them with our contacts/friends list. Facebook allows us to advertise our business for we can create a 'Facebook page, groups etc when then allow potential consumers to engage, stay informed, and share with friends. Facebook also have online games which are very popular and addicting to it's millions of users/members.

Judas2018

Twitter. It's more interactive and things occur in real time. Facebook is my second favorite. Pinterest is a distant third as I don't particularly care for the new design. Google Plus has a pretty ugly looking new design also. I still use both platforms for business purposes though. Instagram I like but haven't got around to using it full time yet.

Lem19

For me, it is Facebook. Almost all people nowadays has their own Facebook account. I use it all the time to communicate with friends, see photos and videos they upload and the user interface is very easy.

johnmctown

Facebook. I've been using it for 12 years. When i was working abroad, it helped me connect with my love ones. It updated me with what's happening in my family and i never felt left alone. It help me coped up with home sickness. Kept me updated with my friends. And we were able to use it for an online business with my wife. We've earned money thru it. It proved to useful.

tiffiecute

No one can beat Facebook in a lifetime. They have tried but never conquered. Almost all around the globe are aware that Facebook is the social network leader on the online platform. It's a thriving beast of a social networking site on the web with about 2 billion monthly active users and more than one billion that log on daily (according to Facebook itself).

Facebook Messenger with a number of awesome features, is the second most popular messaging app behind WhatsApp. People use Facebook individually and by joining or setting up groups.

Abdulhanan

Facebook is my favourite social media site. The reason is that all my friends,family and relatives are on Facebook.I been using Facebook since I was 11. I love to use Facebook, it is faster and easy to use. Moreover there are a lot of people who use Facebook so I can also get some views to my blogs and if I have any problem I just post in groups and get solution to my problem. I also promote products if I have any to sell on Facebook. Everyone is addicted to Facebook. It provide us communication facility as well as entertainment.

Yayish

There are a lot of social media platforms in today's generation but among those, I would give facebook a thumbs up! I can do almost everything on facebook and I can easily connect with people around the world. This social networking site is user friendly and even those who are not tech savvy like my grandmother can navigate it. It is also not for personal use. You can even use facebook for selling your products, promoting your business, blogs, websites and other social media accounts as well.

beth24

For me, facebook is my favorite social media platform because I used it for a long time and almost every day. The best thing about it is that I could easily connect with my family and friends because a lot of them had facebook account. It keeps me updated about their status in life or new things about them by their hashtag and uploaded pictures. One more thing, it is use by many to promote products easily and to gain followers for networking. I totally agreed that nothing could beat this platform as millions of people used it. I also watched funny videos in it as much as I want. Of course, I also liked YouTube because I enjoyed watching different videos and I learned a lot from it.

951Temec

my favorite social media platform would have to be Instagram, the ease of use and the ease of managment over content. I also use third party apps to schedule pre-written posts so it seems like a constant flow of contenet is coming along. Innstagram also allows me to promote products easily and to gain followers for networking in a manner traditionally outside of my outreach.

mau87

Facebook for me is the best plaform. Most of my relatives use facebook or has facebook. It is very easy to communicate with them with facebook. Also, it is very easy to use when you have business like buy and sell because facebook has many users. It's a very large market.

eish

Hello everyone. I totally agree with most of you. My favorite social media platform is Facebook. This is because I easily get to reach out my friends and relatives through this platform. My other friends does not have Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or twitter accounts but I can say that all of them have facebook.

mildredtabitha

I have used Facebook, instagram, google plus and twitter frequently. My favorite has always been twitter. I get news updates there frequently and I like reading local jokes. The hash tags on twitter makes it easy to find more about a topic and what people are saying about it.

My Google plus account is connected to my blog and so I can share my links automatically. I like reading quotes there too. I left instagram and focused more on Facebook. I use Facebook to interact with family and friends.

DuyLinh

Facebook and Instagram is my favourite. I'm getting more traffic and leads from Facebook than Instagram

I was using facebook groups long time ago. and still doing it until now

Because traffic is free, targeted and coming fast. Getting traffic right after posted

How cool is that...

aretteprieve

I like Instagram a lot as it's all about great pictures and it's really a great social media platform for marketing.

Ish5501

I use Facebook, Twitter and Goole Plus to improve my blogging business. I personally love Twitter and it's really enjoyable than other two networks. As well as twitter helped me to create great connections with people

ayumiueda16

My Favorite social media sites are Facebook and Youtube. Facebook because it connects you to different people around the globe and Youtube because I love listening to music and watch Vlogs.

jeksaturday

I am a YouTube creator so I go with YouTube. I do have Facebook account, Twitter, Instagram since I use them to promote my content. I hardly go on Twitch as well, especially nowadays but why is that so? I am having some difficulties on having my subscribers/followers go from one social media platform to another. There are few who transitioned to twitch before but not everyone. :D

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views