How to earn money on social media?

Koonus

I think Instagram is the easiest way to make money. Try to become an influencer - post as much as possible about an interesting topic.

Just posting random things on Social media is not going to make you any money, if your truly want to make money using social media, then this is what I would do. (This is what I do)

1. Buy a domain name you can pivot from, meaning your not tied into one niche. Your name works best for this, if not already taken. Also brands you.
2. Create a website/blog
3. Produce good content (blog post) that solves a problem/through keyword research/optimize your content
4. Put your optin forms and special offers, throughout your website/blog. So people who like your content can subscribe to your email list and blog
5. Monetize your content through affiliate marketing offers in your content. "give them the how to sell them the why to"
6. Share this content (Your Blog Post) and syndicate them on social media. (Use social media to help build your email list and following).
7. Interact more with people on social media, so more people keep seeing your content as you share it.
8. Email your list as it builds additional help full products and services.

This the best way in my opinion to make money with anything online. Your website/blog (content machine) drives it all. And when done right will also produce you free traffic from the search engines that will drive additional subscribers and sales.

WilliamIsaac

Social Media:- The term social media refers to a computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through virtual networks and communities. Social media is internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content, such as personal information, documents, videos, and photos.

The following are the points to explain how to earn money by Social Media:-
  1. Promote your Small Business Products and Services on Social Media
  2. Sell Digital Products Using Your Social Media Channels
  3. Join Networks and Promote Affiliate Products
  4. Sell Your Music on Sound cloud
  5. Collaborate with Brands
  6. Earn Money Through Selling Coaching Services

Through social media, you will be able to do any kind of promotion work, and in this way, you will be able to sell anything. This way, you will earn money on social media.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.