Does age really matter on internet marketing

sweetpot81

Age doesn't really matter when it comes to internet marketing but the level of maturity. Considering your idea of 10 years old, there are even more way better that he could do aside from introducing him to internet marketing. 10 year old kid normally goes to school, having fun, doesn't undergo to extra stressful life, playing toys, enjoying friends, and alot more. Depriving the rights of a child as it was called. Although he would be matured enough, I don't expect a 10 year old to be really matured to the level of becoming internet marketer. Let our kids enjoy their childhood instead. Have their freedom to choose the desirable ambition they would love to as they explore the environment where they are into, where there's alot of possibilities and options life can offer as they grow. Kids will always be kids and you will never bring back the second hand of time to let them experience how to be a child. Besides, you didn't want a child for just an amazing internet marketer don't you? Proper education, molding our kids the way we want them to be as future best person they could be. It's great and happy feeling remembering my childhood with my parents, nieghbors, other kids, classmates, everything bad or good, happy or sad, memories of my childhood will always make my wholebeing special and I want my kids to experience that childhood memories for them to able to express, tell a story how wonderful a childs life is.

victoroj

Teaching your son and developing his skills at an early age is a very good idea. In that way, he can already manage your business or at least help you manage your business at a very young age. My only concern about it, is the amount of trust he will receive from the people he works with. I mean people will really hesitate doing business with a minor despite him being skillful and having enough knowledge of the business or the industry as a whole.

josereyjesus

Maturity does not come with age.
A 13 year old can be more mature than a 23 year old and the former can make decisions far more better than the latter if the case is true. Living longer does not also mean that your experiences and knowledge is superior than your junior.
With these in mind, i hoped that i had given you a picture of what I'm trying to say.

Judas2018

I think forcing digital technology onto your kids when they aren't ready or aren't interested yet? Is a bad idea. Children need time to be children. I've seen people get kids as young as 2 tablets and computers. It makes no sense. Wait until they're at least 7 or 8. Also don't just log them on and split, teach them step-by-step how to use it and most importantly how to be safe. Lots of creeps online these days.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.