Does the number of followers on social media affect your business?

zanaiah

Yes, I think the numbers of followers on social media has a big affects to your business. The more follower you are, the more people know about your business especially if it has a good reviews. A large percentage of the people in the world use social media thats why online business is so demanding nowadays. Many people become rich because of social media.

michelle camo

I think so. I believe the number of your follower would really help you sell your products. It's just like advertising in TV and in radio. It is more effective if you make your advertisement in TV because the people who could see your advertisement is wider unlike in the radio not all of the people nowadays are still listening to the radio. What I'm saying is the more people that will see your products the more customers you would have.

szerjhex18

Yes if your facebook account contain so many followers it can affect your businees online. how?

If you are running business online and you do it on Facebook and through some media site. And your Facebook account has a thousand of followers? they can help you to easily spread your business. They can attract more customer by sharing, posting, inviting their own friend to like and follow you also. They can be your builder-uppers for your product , for name, as long your relation with them is good and you represent yourself and your product in an interesting and positive ways.

But you must know that those followers can be also become your worst enemy, they can be tearer-downers that can pull you down easily by also using sharing, and posting their bad comments and experience if you don't maintain your relationship with them in a good term.

It's like your audience, and they watching you 24/7 so you must be always aware on everything online.

leoandrew

Followers on social media site have a big role, especially in marketing. A product that is shown on social media with many followers on it will definitely see it and most likely try it, depending on the taste of the follower of your site. When proven that your product perfectly suited to your followers, a ripple effect will happen. More likes will be added and without doubt sharing your product will be the next obvious step for your followers.

So Yes, a huge impact on your site is your followers.

hiy

Yeah it really helps if you have a big audience your product will became known by posting or by sharing about your product, if you have lot of followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or in YouTube it is easy for you to socialize or shared your product instantly and it's free, advertise your product through social media.

If you received negative comments take it as a good comments, be thankful because it means there's always an improvement to your product or your business.

eluminousva

Yes, Number of followers on social media websites help to you to build the brand, increase leads and conversions.
Regular updates on your accounts will engage your users and increase your business.

victoroj

The amount of people following you is definitely a plus factor. Not only does it increase the chance of your business to grow and attract potential customers, but it also gives your business a good reputation. If i am a customer and is looking online for a certain product, I would definitely go check the ones that have bigger followings, because it says a lot about the company.

josereyjesus

Kind of, its not cast on stone that the number of the people who follows you is also proportional to your costumers but we are not looking for a 100% turnout. What we want is exposure. Just because they do not react to a post or just a 10% of those who follow you reacted, that doesn't mean that your product was not at least exposed or advertised to more people than those 10% who reacted. We can't be proud in doing business. Reaching more people would always be a priority.

HazelDJ

I had a friend who wanted to promote her business. She had a small restaurant and she was looking for a way to increase her customers. She joined twitter and followed many people while interacting with them. In less than two weeks, she had more than 10,000 followers. She started advertising the food she sells in her local restaurant. The number of customers increased and they were all giving her positive reviews and even recommending more people to go.

I find this plan to have been very useful and it really worked for her. Do you think the number of followers on your social media account has any effects on the product you are marketing?
I think the number of followers on our social media could affect our sales. However, that condition is not solely the factor on how to make our business bloom. Yet, there are still other ways to consider. For example, you mentioned about the restaurant business. Here, the owner should make sure that the taste of the foods they serve are tasty as well as the services are excellent or else, he will harvest negative comments on his social media account. Thus, making his restaurant losing.

maulikpandya

if your engagement is high and it continues to stay high as you grow your audience, your follower count can certainly have an impact on the success of your business and social media goals.

antmilb

Yes, as a consumer, I tend to prefer buying from businesses that have a huge number of followers because I feel like that business is more reliable and trustworthy over a business with low number of followers on their social media accounts.

gennifercarter

There is no simple answer to this question. It depends on a variety of factors, including the type of business you run, the social media platform you use, and your target audience.

Generally speaking, though, having a large following on social media can be beneficial for businesses. It can help you build brand awareness, attract new customers, and generate leads. However, it's important to remember that quantity is not always quality. Not all followers are equally engaged or interested in your business. So it's important to focus on cultivating relationships with your most engaged followers and converting them into customers.

Yes, the number of followers on social media can affect your business. However, it's not just the number of followers that you have, but also the quality of those followers. If you have a lot of followers who are not interested in what you're selling, then they won't be very helpful to your business.

Instead, you want to focus on building a following of people who are interested in what you're selling and who will be more likely to buy from you. You can do this by sharing valuable content with your followers and by providing them with incentives to buy from you. When you have a following like this, your business will benefit greatly from the increased exposure and sales that social media can bring.

jessepeterson

There's no question that social media can be a powerful marketing tool for businesses. But when it comes to actually translate those online interactions into tangible sales, Does the number of followers on social media affect your business?
The answer is a little more complicated than you might think.

On one hand, yes, the number of followers you have on social media can affect your bottom line. A study by Reliantte insights found that businesses with more than 1,000 followers on Twitter saw twice as much web traffic from Twitter compared to those with less than 1,000 followers. And a study from Social Media Examiner found that 82% of marketers who use Twitter for business purposes felt that Twitter had helped them increase their exposure and landed.

Streetwise

I had a friend who wanted to promote her business. She had a small restaurant and she was looking for a way to increase her customers. She joined twitter and followed many people while interacting with them. In less than two weeks, she had more than 10,000 followers. She started advertising the food she sells in her local restaurant. The number of customers increased and they were all giving her positive reviews and even recommending more people to go.

I find this plan to have been very useful and it really worked for her. Do you think the number of followers on your social media account has any effects on the product you are marketing?
Social media is definitely a massive factor when it comes to your business but some key factors will he

Social media will make your business expload exponentially if it's done right. First try and find targeted visitors/followers as it's no good targeting someone that lives at the other side of the world and that's 17 year old if you really think and do it right it's so powerful and should be 100% a part of someone's business plan.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
I think yes, more followers, more visitors or clicks will come to your website or business when you share on your fan page.

LordJames4

To be honest, it's hard to say how much social platforms affect the popularity of a business. Of course, when an event appears on Instagram, many people use it. But social platforms have hardly increased our income in any way.

robertcoble

There are a number of factors to consider when evaluating how social media affects your business. The number of followers you have on social media can be one indicator of your potential reach and influence, but it is not the only measure. Social media platforms are constantly evolving, so it's important to keep up with the latest changes and trends. Additionally, consider engagement rates (likes, comments, shares) and overall audience demographics when determining how social media can best help you achieve your business goals.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.