What made you decide to try to earn money online?

Aby

I understood that the Internet is a huge marketplace and a perfect place to apply one's talent and use it to gain an income.
I knew that most people use the Internet to entertain themselves.
So, I decided I would make content to be read and appreciated by the netizens, so I started making content to be consumed by the audience.
Once I had made enough investment, I started reaping the benefits of it and am doing it even now.

JaneyDoeJohnnyDoe

I started internet marketing because I didn't want to really be around people at a job because of anxiety, but then when I seen the beauty of making loads of automated cash, I went CRAZY. Now I'm a FANATIC.

Buddhika

I used to be at internet big time and realize it's a some kind of a waste in the terms of time and data. Then i watched few online money making tips and i decided to make money from my free time. Then it's a leisure time activity while earning!

Cozo

What made me decide to start making money, was the fact that the salary is one that helps you lead an ordinary life, without too much fun!

Harry9Fool

Personally, making money online is a way to become more independent, financially independent as well. I don't want an office job nor do I want a boss. Even when working from home you kinda have a boss but at least you have the freedom to choose when you work, how much you work and where you work.
Your income is largely dependent on the amount of work you put in, which is fair. It also give you a sense of purpose, as opposed to being just another cog in the machine

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
For individuals looking to earn money online, it's essential to identify their skills, passions, and expertise. Utilize online platforms, such as freelancing websites, e-commerce platforms, or content creation platforms, to showcase and monetize your talents. Consistency, continuous improvement, and networking are crucial in building an online presence and attracting potential customers or clients. Additionally, staying informed about trends and emerging opportunities in the online space can help you adapt your strategies and find new ways to generate income. Remember that success in the online world often requires patience and persistence, so stay dedicated to your goals and be open to learning from your experiences along the way.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.