Link Building With Mobile Apps

Lothian

Hi, my friend:

Sure, you want to build backlinks to your website to improve authority and rank high. Nothing is wrong with that.

It seems to me that everybody is practicing the best methods for link building like forums, social media, blog commenting. While they're slow, they have merit and they work.

If you want to expand your link building efforts, then you must be creative. There're as many safe link building methods as you can imagine. The limit is your creativity. Because the internet is a vast universe, and there's always some hidden, unexplored corner to use.

I subscribe to the evolutionary marketing theory, which is using it or losing it. Like in nature.

Long story short, let me show you an unknown method to link building: mobile apps.

When you're using mobile apps, you create profiles on these apps, and they allow you to insert a link.

Keep using the app and create content and increase the signal this app send to search engines. You don't need to create tons of content, the bare minimum will do. In this case, less is more.

Keep posting daily or weekly from these apps, and shortly enough your link building efforts will receive a healthy boost.

No spam. Pure value. Follow this motto in everything you do.

To understand what I mean, there's an app called Nuzzle, it's essentially a news aggregator but it's amazing for link building.

Use it to follow up on your favorite topic and share content on your social media. And at the same time, it'll improve your link building effort.

(I'm not affiliated with Nuzzle.)

I just want to demonstrate a point.

All in all, try and think out of the box. Link building is a valid SEO practice IMO. It's for those who're actively promoting their website.

willsonrobin

Hi, my friend:

To understand what I mean, there's an app called Nuzzle, it's essentially a news aggregator but it's amazing for link building.
SO, how we get this type of application. Could you suggest us if you have the collection?

CoreAnderson

You idea of link building is good but It will not benefit us because through this app we might put only one link there should more than one this kind of app then it will be helpful.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.