Hotel affiliate program

mkreyn

I'm in search of an affiliate program in the hotels' industry. That means booking hotels, placing different widgets on the website, having partner links and so on. The problem is that every single affiliate program that I've found requires me to be a company. I'm a simple person... I don't know how to explain that, but I don't have a company name and all which is connected with this.

I need an affiliate program that is designed to be used by people - no matter if they're self-employed or possess a company or even unemployed.

Rob Whisonant

If you live in the US all you have to do is apply for a EIN from the IRS and then file a fictitious names statement with the area you live in if they require it.

Then you have a company name you can use.

Most of the time you can also just use your name as the company name. and use your social security number as your identification number.

BizAcquire

You can register on TravelPayouts(.)com, the website is hotel affiliate networks. So if you register there, you can create a website with whitelabel to promote hotels, flight and tour package. For each booking, you can get commission around 4-7%

I create and operate a new one website for travel hotels, and flight affiliate.
You can check on mine at TravelTours(.)xyz

MeetWagon

Any luck with that? Have you found a company which you will work for? I heard about such companies which promote hotels, motels, resorts and spas. In case you did, I want to make with you a collaboration. I work for Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee and we want to promote our website and the whole resort in the whole world, especially Europe. We want to attract more people to visit our resort, thus the annual income will be higher than usual. You can check our website westgateresorts.com and see if you can help us. Thanks!

Last edited:

annguyen

CJ.com is the best network. You can join Agoda, Hotels... at there

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.