How can remove to bounce rate on website?

hoangvu

Hello,

I have one website of Travel and using to tracking to Google Analytic tools. There is bounce rate is very high, let me know how we can remove to bounce rate of website? Is there any perfect guys how can guide me properly. But i have showing the all information on website according to my services.

Inquestor

Bounce Rate: ""It represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and "bounce" (leave the site) rather than continue viewing other pages within the same site.""

My suggestion is to engage your visitor's more. Perhaps your content doesn't interest the user, maybe you need to create an additional page etc...

I have eBooks on "How Users Think", maybe this will help you to better design your website to meet the now users demand / preference:D

natul

If you have high bounce rate it means that users don't find interesting content, they visit your site by chance and check your keywords, maybe here is mistake. Check how people find you, what they write in search engine and from which site they are coming.

deven75

There are mainly two reason of bounce rate :
Wrong keywords selection:-
If you rank on some of those keywords, that service and products you don't provide. And a visitor comes through search engine and he/she find an another service or product on your site then he left your site. So be careful while selecting the keywords for your site.
Uncomfortable or complex design:-
If your site includes more complexity in design or page loading speed is heavy, or there are so much captcha codes require for a special activity on your site, then user thinks it will be better to move on another results. So make your site simple.

williamberq

if you want to remove bounce rate in your website to add intresting content, images, products and related services

aishasony

Reduce Bounce Rate By Deleting Content
A streamlined layout can reduce bounce rate problems by keeping your visitors focused on your copy.

imenuglobal

For those who have higher inflatable bounce fee it implies which customers tend not to locate exciting articles, they pay a visit to your internet site simply by possibility along with examine the keywords, possibly here's error. Examine precisely how men and women locate an individual, just what they generate from search power along with the website they're are returning.

HansenBoy

What I do with my websites is at the end of my content, I always put something like "To know more about, check {blah blah link to another article in my website}. But only do this when the article you are linking to is related. You can also put an article from another website, as long as it is related to your article. I do this because it tells Google that the article served its purpose and it helped the user find the answer to their query and not go back to the address and search again.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.