How to Identify and Remove Subscribers Who Have Marked Your Emails as Spam

netyaz0001

I am running email campaigns using Google Workspace. In the beginning, I get great open rates of 30%, 50%, and 60%. However, after sending 3 or 4 emails to the same list, the rate drops to 1-2% because someone has put me in the spam folder. I want to know who has put me in spam so that I can stop sending them emails and unsubscribe them.

Abhishake0025

Hi,
Brother as far as I know Google Workspace doesn't provide specific information about who marks your emails as spam. You can try using email marketing tools with better tracking and reporting features to identify and manage such subscribers.

Rob Whisonant

Setup your own email autoresponder like Sendy + Amazon SES. This way you get the spam and bounce notices and can put them in a block list so they can't subscribe again.

Nemanja

Premium Member
If you're facing issues with some subscribers marking your emails as spam in Google Workspace, you can take these steps:

Keep an eye on your email campaign stats, like open rates and spam complaints, to spot any red flags.
Google Workspace offers a handy "Emails sent to spam" report. It'll show you who's been flagging your emails as spam.
Once you identify these subscribers, create a separate group or segment for them.
Send a friendly re-engagement email to this group, asking if they still want to hear from you and reminding them of the value you provide.
If they don't respond positively or continue marking your emails as spam, it's best to unsubscribe them to maintain a healthy sender reputation and deliverability for your emails.

Hope it helps!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.