What is your favorite code editor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwebsitesuk

NotePad++ is good for learners. i personally like Dreamweaver. its easy to operate. i also like Sublime its new and colorfull. Nowadays a lot of people using sublime for coding and development.

stevow

I'm using Adobe Dreamweaver for 5 years now, and i really like it, it's easy to use and it helps you alot. But of course it costs.

bestellen

For me is best phpDesigner. I think it is best suited to professional WebDevelopers.

midasBalaa

I still use Notepad++ as it free, awesome and has lots of plugins for extra functionality. Works well and suits my needs

german

For me, it actually depends. I use Vim for most of the simple stuff like editing config files, shell scripting or simple programming that does not require me to jump between multiple files. I use Komodo Edit for large PHP projects. If I’m coding in Java I bite the bullet and use Eclipse. Yes, it takes an hour to launch and initialize itself, but it’s worth it. It works beautifully, and makes Java 40% less of a pain in the ass to work with.

german

My favourite code editor is Dreamweaver, Eclipse and Geany.
Dreamweaver is part of Adobe’s application suite targeted at web designers/developers.
It provides support only for the most popular web languages – PHP, ASP.NET, JavaScript, HTML, CSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads