How Can I promote My business?

ChrisKlow

Hello All,

I am currently running a business where I buy used and old business phones. I need your suggestions on how I can increase my business online, What can I do to promote my business?

Please also suggest how can I improve my website(telecomrecycle) for getting more traffic and conversions?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Chris Klow

Rob Whisonant

I would go a different route on this. Contact places that business BUY phones. Offer to give them a commission or lead fee on everyone they send to you that bought new phones and needs to get rid of their old ones.

Start local and then expand into other markets.

HelenHel

Every time your business does something newsworthy, don't hesitate to shoot off a press release.
What also I can recommend to do, email marketing strategy. Create a series of emails designed to introduce the new lead to your offer, establish your authority in the industry, and deliver educational value on related topics of interest.
What about some presentation or webinar? It works for online and offline strategy.By offering a webinar or workshop, you can attract your target audience and collect their contact information for future followup.
Comments on different blogs in your niche. Use guest blogging and forums.

IamDonna

I would suggest starting with defining your business goals and KPI's and setting target accordingly.
Like, getting XXX amount of daily site visitors, followers on social media and increasing engagement, produce quality content.
Then devise marketing strategies accordingly for social media, SEO, paid ads and set a paid budget.

macfanpl

@IamDonna
KPI = Key Point(s) of Interest?

produce quality content.
I fully agree :) Its crucial

Reactions: IamDonna

IamDonna

IamDonna
KPI stands for = Key Performance Indicator.
A Key Performance Indicator is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs at multiple levels to evaluate their success at reaching targets.

It can be how much traffic your getting daily, forms fallout, conversion rates, subscribers depend on your business goals

Brill Mindz

Few strategies

Create co-marketing activities - work with local non profits, schools to organize some fundraisers etc
Use social media to post content that will create awareness and engagement - again in this you need to make sure that your content is awesome. Recently we had organized a pet photo contest for our clients and the engagement we had was awesome (we would be publishing a case study soon on this)
Make sure you have some kind of loyalty program so that you can get your customers visit your place frequently
Make sure that you collect customer emails and subscribe to mailchimp (this is free upto 200 customers and can send up to 12,000 emails in a month)

Fishtrombone

Creation of your own website it's one of the most efficient tools of self-promotion. You can also find more options in this blog, read more here. It helped me a lot, the business is in constant need of boosting.

JessicaLawrence

These days, there is not a single business that does not benefit from improving its online presence. Millions of searches, recommendations, and reviews happen every day, and you miss out if you're not part of the conversation and you don't have your best and most up-to-date information online. Websites, social networks, and email provide really cheap and easy ways to stay connected with your customers and access new ones. Not to mention selling directly on the Internet and increasing these sales. These are the main Internet marketing channels and the basics you should do. Your own site, other sites, social networks, email marketing.

Hashtag

Nowadays everything is online, and when it comes to promoting business then in my opinion the best way is SEO. Like I have an E-commerce website to grow it I firstly do SEO for this because of SEO our website ranks upper and there is huge traffic we can generate.

Daniel@30

The first thing you should do is check your webmaster accounts to see if Google and Bing are indexing the site. The second step is to notify your existing clients and social media network that you have a new website, which you may do via social media and email.
  • Email Newsletter for existing followers: MailChimp
  • Product Hunt: Get your site featured when ready
  • Social Advocates: Find the influencers who are big in your space and try to strike a deal with them to write, post, share your product.

Portillo90

1. Use the three big local listing services.
  2. Embrace social media.
  3. Start a blog.
  4. Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr.
  5. SEO your company website.
  6. Press releases.
  7. Join a relevant online community and contribute.

EngagementRingsUSA

I was in the cell phone business, roughly 2003 - 2011. Back in those days, we purchased used cell phone lots, had them repaired and refurbished in China and sold them off in a combination of wholesale and retail transactions. This was a common industry practice back then. Since then, wireless carriers started offering substantial trade-in incentives on used phones to their current customers, especially on the corporate side of their business.

You may wonder why it makes sense for a carrier to offer a 50-75% discount on the retail price of a brand new phone when you trade in your old phone. One of the biggest reasons behind it is to extract as many used phones off the market, and by decreasing the supply and increasing the prices of used phones, people are encouraged to continue buying new phones instead. Corporate wireless clients have responded by trading in their used phones in exchange for massive discounts on new ones. In doing so they have also streamlined the process of replacing their old phones with a one-stop solution (all through their wireless carrier).

Therefore, in order to incentivize businesses to sell their used inventory to a third party, the third party has to offer a greater financial reward than their current wireless carrier. This process is client-specific. As you can imagine, a massive corporation like Dell has a very different cell phone pricing structure with their wireless carrier than Jack's Cleaning Service, and the incentives needed to motivate customers to sell their used cell phones to a third party will also differ. Stated differently, in my opinion this business requires more than a promotion. It requires a direct B2B sales strategy, getting in front of the right decision makers within organizations and beating their current wireless carriers' financial incentives on used phone trade-ins.

escalesolution7

Below are some things we need to keep in mind to increase the conversion rate:
1) Add Testimonials, Logos, and Feedbacks
When we log into some websites, we look for past records, reviews, and feedback. Nobody wants to try a new/fresh service or an unused product. So you can put their minds to rest by adding reviews, feedbacks, and providing various testimonials of the customers.

Feedback sample:

“Zomato is one of the best food delivering applications”

It is always recommended to put logos of your company’s connections. It helps in building trust with new clients.

2) Understanding the Sales Funnel
It is basically a tool for visualizing the prospect which helps in the process of decision making. The actual funnel consists of:

• Awareness
  • Consideration
  • Preference
  • Purchase
  • Loyalty
  • Advocacy
You will have more prospects when you start, but they tend to decrease as we move down towards the end of the funnel.

Normally businesses try to convert the prospects into their clients right away. Instead, the more effective way is to move them through the funnel and undergo a series of small conversions, which would lead to sales.

3) Adding a Pop-Up Option
According to a survey, the average pop-up conversion rate is 3.09%. if you seek 100,000 visitors on your website, you can expect 3,000 subscribers from this.

Some tips to increase the pop-up rate:

• Pop-up links should open quickly.
  • You can apply a 30-second timer on the pop-up, this doesn’t annoy people.
  • People should be able to close the pop-up easily.
  • Pop-ups should appear only once to each user.
These things give a good hike in conversions and complaints will be minimal.

4) Easy Initial Steps
Read more...

Note:
Also increasing engagement on your Facebook page can lead to increased traffic to your website. How?

Marshbz

Every business owner wants to put their products or services in front of their potential customers.

1. Optimize Your Website For Search Engines
  2. List Your Products In Business Directories
  3. Google My Business
  4. Power Of Social Media
  5. Attend Networking Events
  6. Showcase Your Product on YouTube
  7. Offer A Deal On Groupon

All you have to do is to think out of the box and be creative. I can suggest is better to reach out eCommerce web development company for the best results.

Jaydenwix

Share details and post about your business on social bookmarking sites and classified sites.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.