Best social media platforms are for a blogger?

willsonrobin

According to you which one is the best social media platforms for a blogger to build the audience and drive traffic to their website in 2020?

audie123

I think, the best platform will be Youtube. People nowadays prefer to watch a video than reading blocks of text. Perhaps, video marketing is more engaging than the written content. You can also be more creative by adding effects, transitions, and other stuff in which you can't do by just writing. This is an advantage to get their attention and make them go to your website. Of course if you have a great content, chances are, they will love you and your product as well.

I've also seen statistics saying that more marketers prefer video marketing than any other strategy.

Rob Whisonant

What social media platform does the majority of your target market hangout on?

Have you created an avatar of your typical prospect?

Brill Mindz

From our experience, the social media sites that send the most traffic to blogs in general are:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn
The results vary depending on your target reader.

Aby

2020 is no different than previous years. My vote goes to Facebook.
Facebook has always been the best social media site for bloggers.
Another addition to this list is Quora and medium.
Medium is the best for bloggers.

simoncuper

Fish where the fishes are, I'd say know your target audiences better, then post your blog where they spend most of their time. Blogs don't depend on sites or platforms anymore. If you want to promote your blogs, then you would need help of others. And we are here. Start away.

SClikes

You can use YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. These are platforms are more effective for any blogger.

Brill Mindz

For me personally i would say Instagram, Pinterest and Quora are probably one of the best ways to get traffic for your website. I still use them for all my website and also its not that hard as you think to get traffic from social media since everyone is stuck at home for what is happing and before that you can get traffic from each sites less than 2 week.

ianwallace79

If it's a specific social media platform, then surely Facebook, Twitter. Pinterest, Reddit, Quora. Moreover, blogger, WordPress platforms are beneficial as well, while focusing on proper keyword research can give you a boost in your website traffic.

Armorica

Create a youtube account and create a video blog
Use twitter account to announce your new videos
The same is about facebook - create a fan page and update it with news

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.