Innovative Social Media Marketing Ideas

caroline181

Dear online community,
I need your help!
I am a working student in a small company in Germany. We are in the process of building our social media channels. Unfortunately, we still lack reach and innovative ideas for posts with which we could generate reach. An idea from another company that we found interesting was a bet between trainee and boss: "If this post gets X Likes/X times shared, I'll get my boss' Porsche for a weekend". Do you have ideas that go in this direction or other suggestions? Which actions of small companies do you know that have achieved a high reach?

It would be awesome if you had some cool ideas or tips for me!
Thanks a lot!

Brill Mindz

Social Media" is a label which describes a new generation of web platforms which are based on the relations betweens their users. This type of online communication has become a huge success in very short time - target audiences have vanished, mass communication is on the verge of extinction.

No company has the ability to communicate with customers. People do all the talking, and instead of marketing products and services to target audiences, the social web enables a rich dialogue.

In my opinion, people who understand these changes on a large scale are the real innovators. Social marketing innovation neither is about the latest Facebook campaign nor about the latest hype nor about preaching with the choir, but about the underlying structural change - the transition to digital society.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.