Which Social Media Platform Is The Best In Terms Of Targeting Niche?

TILER PERTH

Hello sir,

I am happy to be here, I am a Manager and Executive of a tiler company in Perth who deals in tiling stuff. I have my website in which I sell various products and services and till now I generate good customers and engagement, In terms of marketing I succeed in targeting my niche but I want to be the best in this business for this I have to generate more and more number of clients.

First I thought that all Social Media platforms are best for sharing my products and services but later realize that I get the views and likes but not the customers for my products even I done marketing via paid way.

I want to know here which is the best social media platform for targeting my niche and please note that I even go for paid one if it is best. Thanks.

Aby

It depends on the audience and the availability of that audience on social media.
It is simple. I will explain the rule to you.
If you are a B2B organization then you should market on LinkedIn.
If you are a B2C organization then market your products on FaceBook.
These are not hard and fast rules but just guidelines.
If your niche is more targeted on Facebook and is a B2B space then you should market on LinkedIn and Facebook as well.

Reactions: BaronSamedi

TanyaMimi

TanyaMimi
I wouldn't say LinkedIn and Facebook targets super niche interests (if that's what the author meant by "niche"?). I'd say niche forums have the best amount of concentrated people obsessed about very certain niche topics (like 'financial freedom in your 20s, organic dog food etc). There are forums for almost any niche. Although, you can probably find Facebook groups about very specific things too.

nilpotter

Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter is the best option for you. But you have to use them in a proper way.

Rob Whisonant

Have you taken the time to actually research where your target audience hangs out?

BaronSamedi

Facebook is awesome. Also people somehow use to forger about Reddit.

ChrisKlow

I think Twitter and Linkedin are the best social media platforms for businesses today's in terms of targeting your niche.

Synclarity

Best answer
I wouldn't assume that LinkedIn and Facebook cater for super niche interests ,as author focus on social media I would say niche forums have the highest amount of oriented people fascinated with very specific niche topics such as financial independence in your 20s, organic dog food, etc.. For almost every area, there are fora. Although, you can probably also find groups on Facebook about very specific things.

Christler

If you want to use facebook you can find a Group in your niche, search the group/s with your target audience and start contributing.

Bitclu

Without any doubt, Facebook. On Facebook, you can target your audiences very easily. Like if you want to sell your bags to women who are below 40 then Facebook can help you do so, it will show your bag to such women who are under 40. This will both save your money and let you reach your audience easily.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.