What software or technique should i use for on-page SEO?

dixenix

Hello everyone,
I have made a new website and seeking guidance about on-page SEO. What software can help me in on-page settings, or any other techniques you want to suggest me?

david007

HI, dixenix,

I will suggest you software like :
  • SEOCrawler
  • Ahrefs’ Keyword Explorer
  • SEMrush
  • Screaming Frog SEO Spider
  • Google Developers PageSpeed Insight

Rob Whisonant

You don't need software. Just read up on internal linking, silo structure etc... Then plan out your website internal linking structure. Hint, the idea of internal linking is to help the search engines figure out what your site, site sections and site pages are about.

subhodipd

There is no particular software to optimize your website for on-page SEO. There are a few techniques which you should apply for On-Page SEO. Check out the followings:

• Write Quality Content
  • Optimize Your Headings, Meta Title and Descriptions
  • URL Optimization [Proper Slug]
  • Internal and External Links
  • Optimize your website’s Page Load Speed
  • Keep your website Mobile-Friendly

Daniel@30

I'd like to share a detailed answer

On-Site SEO techniques :
  1. Content - Make sure the website has quality, unique, and relevant content. Provide users useful content that they can't leave the webpage immediately.
  2. Speed - For a Better User Experience your website loading speed must be faster.
  3. Make a responsive website.
  4. Navigation - Make navigation of website easy.
  5. Description tag - Primary keywords should be in the Meta Description tag and at least once in the heading tag.
  6. Title and Meta tag - Use relevant and unique title & description for all pages. The title tag should be unique from the H1 tag. Each page should have a unique page title.
  7. Heading tag - Use H1 and H2 tags for heading and sub-heading. Make sure that the heading should be relevant. Use only one H1 per webpage.
  8. URL-Structure - Try to make a relevant URL structure for the website. Make sure to use a hyphen(-) in the URL separator instead of underscore, dot, and space. Avoid underscores and extensions in URL.
  9. An image alt tag - For each image in the website tries to add relevant image alt text that helps google to understand image details.
HTH

Chilli Partners

No one creates content better than you. Programs are not good

RenderedElite

There are many SEO tools to choose from, but I wouldn't spend money on any of them until you absolutely need to. If you're just trying to focus on one site and you're not managing the SEO for multiple clients, then stick with the basics and laser focus on creating quality content. Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, ahrefs, semrush, PageSpeed Insights, etc.

The free version of most SEO tools will be enough to get you going.

cellalpha

• Google Analytics: Allows you to track and monitor online traffic to your website. ...
  • Google Search Console: Previously called Google Webmaster Tools, this is a collection of tools to help monitor website performance in the Google search index.
  • MOZ. .....

digitalone

You can use Ahref, Semrush, Moz or Majestic seo software to major your website performance online.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.