Which is the most popular CMS ?

hoangvu

Which is the most popular CMS and why?

1. Wordpress
2. Drupal
3. Joomla

I choice wordpress because I have more sites on wordpress and it's simple and custom easily
and which Cms do you like best ?

madelinekim

Well, As per my view Wordpress is more popular. With the wordpress you can easily update and modify your website frequently. It is very easy to use and wordpress is considered as the one of the best tools for creating blogs and the web site.

Noticed

WordPress is more popular, and it is because there is a huge user base with it meaning tons of development and free plugins. It's also very easy to use for new comers!

hoangvu

I think that Wordpress is most popular cms because it's easy to develop and friendly with SE

Eathelin

Re :

Wordpress is an open source CMS.It is the best and powerful CMS that can be used for large sites and small sites. It easily helps to manage the web pages on your website.

Aalia Nebhan

I don't think that there is one best CMS. You need to select the one that best is correct for you and the mind. I tried several before deciding on the one that I discovered simplest for me to perform with. To me, some of the regular thinks were essentially incomprehensive. Then I discovered one that almost instantly created feeling to me.

bruno007

All of them have their own significance and working, now it depends on your need. If you want to have a blog for free then Wordpress is a pretty good option. It provides a lot of widgets which makes your blog look interactive and user friendly.

Linksdepth

Hi

According to my point of view word press is much better than joomla or etc. Because it is easy to use and can make your site very interactive and good looking as you want in a blog.And its free too. And if you need examples of word press sites you can search first then make your site in which format you need.

Thanks..

abhi_garg

abhi_garg

Can i simply just say what a comfort to find someone who truly knows what they are talking about onthei tnernet. You definitely understand how tobringa problem to light and make it important. More people should check this out and understand thsi side of the story. I was surprised you arent't more popular because you most certainly possess the gift.

Holly Nicole

WordPress by far is the best because your able to create any type of website that you want to create. It offers the best plugins, themes and easy to customize. I have used Joomla which is decent however I had many issues with it. So in my opinion WordPress wins.

HostNurse

Personally I prefer WordPress, as mentioned by other, you have complete control over, and you can customize the script to your needs easily and also many useful plugins are out there.

Holly Nicole

Most sites I use I'm surprised when I find them using wordpress I honestly think WordPress is gonna take over the CMS game and expand I look at the differences between 3.4 and 3.5 and they improved it greatly

domhost31

According to me it is wordpress and i have even seen many big companies using this tool too.So i would like to anyone to go ahead with this..

BlackWoods

Wordpress, hands down.
Tons of plugins, themes and support available.

natul

Everyone should choose your on based experience and knowledge about each of them. Important is purpose of the page, kind of information which we want to load, installation process, manage and other elements. I agree that WordPress has very strong position among internauts and excellent opinion. But is not mean that we should delete other CMS. Worth is before checking all and after make a decision. I did this with Artisteer and you also recommend do it.

SanerWorld

Which of these platforms is best really depends onwhat your particular needs are for the site in question. Consider what you are trying to accomplish first and then decide which platform is the best. If your primary purpose is to share your views or info with visitors then WordPress might be the easiest choice. If, however, you want to build a more custom interface, perhaps with events calendars, polls, photo albums, custom forms and so forth, I would choose Joomla or Drupal. If you need a very high degree of control over the data on your site, I would go with Drupal. In many cases, it will be possible to do what you want in any of the major platforms, but some of them are better suited to particular tasks than others.

rohanjain

Wordpress is the most popular CMS.
It has a strong, global and vibrant community
The user interface is comparatively easy to use
It has a wide-ranging list of modules, including for mobile, which is matched in numbers only by SharePoint
Tend to be cheap to implement and host

andonoxi

The most popular is of course .. Wordpress a lot of sites are also raised on Joomla and Drupal. From my experience I can recommend you try a CMS called Concrete5 is less popular than these few solutions above, but very underrated because in many respects it's better and easier than Wordpress.. really! You should try it ;)

HostAwesome

On top of being the most popular, WordPress is really also the most flexible due to its wide range of supported plugins - with more being developed every day.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.