Linkedin Automation Tool FOR FREE

Eugeneus

Hello eveyone. My name is Eugene and I am glad to join this community. I have some offer for you people.

I have created the software that might be quite useful for HR business. This software is called Linkedin Smart Connector and its main purpose is to automate the LInkedIn outreach. This is the special Chrome extension that allows you to create and run campaigns for auto connecting and auto messaging in Linkedin social network. With this tool you are able create target audience of Linkedin users (using Linkedin native search or custom CSV file) and setup any number of followup messages for each company. Followup chain support the individual schedule and ability to include the personal info like first and last names, company and custom snippets. After the campaign is started you dont need to do anything else, Smart Connector takes it from here while you are doing your usual stuff. Every few minutes it would send new requests for connecting to each person from your campaign. Once invitation accepted it would send personal messages one by one sticking to defined schedule. You can minimize the software widget any time and make it small icon which wont be annoying and would keep working in a background not making you distracted. I beleive that some of you might love it.
This is a general workflow and this app also includes another features like CSV import/export, connections widthraw, profiles viewing etc. And yes, its completely safe!

Generally there are 3 paid user plans regarding the maximum invites and messages number per day
As far as this software in brand new and has no feedbacks yet I am ready to provide it for free, in exchange for review in Google Store.

If you are still reading my post here is the link: https://smartconnector.org/
There is a button "Install for Free" which brings you to chrome store. Direct link
Please install it, register account and send me your usernames or email addresses, I'll make premium plan for you.
Best regards !

Russellaga

is this not likely to cause an issue with linkedin themselves? would they not consider this a little spammy?

Eugeneus

They would not. Actually LinkedIn has some defense mechanisms to prevent spam. If you send new invitations too fast they flag you so you are not able to connect people next few hours, and you cannot exceed certain limits even if you want to. My extension keeps needed delays between connections, so it looks absolutely natural and not like bot. WIth that delays you will not reach any linkedin limits and still will be able to make 100 new connections per day. Sure thing your chrome browser have to be opened that time.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.