what is Comment sites?

Alex_smith

Do anyone know about Comment websites..? Anyone using it for SEO purpose ? As per my view it provides lots of good traffic and good ranking to the website.

pramod

Yes Alex,

Comments are still useful, if done in an appropriate manner.

It helps to increase your Website reputation & Keywords SERP.

But How? Right?

You should read the article/blog post carefully, and try to give any ideas for author's article, ask him/her questions on the article, give some suggestions.

Nowadays, most of the comments are reviewed before approval, and if you do it in an appropriate manner, it would be approved.

This way your comments can leads your Website with traffic and thus more visitors.

Alex_smith

Hello Pramod,

Thanks for your feedback,

To be honest, i had asked about Commentluv websites. Commentluv websites are very helpful to get more visitors and it will provide good pagerank to the website.

I have used these website for blog commenting.

I apology if i said anything wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

pramod

Hey Alex,

In your OP, you didn't mentioned about Commentluv, you only asked about "Comment sites" Right?

However, if your question was related to Commentluv, then here is the answer to your question.

"Commentluv" a wordpress plugin used to enhance your Wordpress blog, with comments, social sharing your blog comments and your posts to get viral. It also includes anti-spam feature to prevent spammers/automated bots which helps to prevent the spam from your blog.

Alex_smith

I am sorry if i missed to mention commentluv. But I have mentioned the commentluv in my post, someone just edited that i guess.

Alex_smith

Thanks for your feedback, Please read the posts properly. I guess you have read only the question not all the posts..?

Kavin Martin

Blog commenting is one in every of the best and simplest ways in which to urge free a technique links to your web site. this easy technique of advertising your business on-line will generate vital leads to terms of SEO. With comment spam being one in every of the most problems targeted with Google's penguin update, several webmasters are curious if journal commenting may be a worthy link building strategy.

Tshepo

Blog Commenting is also an another off page SEO activity for website promotion. It is a very good source of diverse links back to your site. Blog commenting simply to put your views on related article or post. Blog commenting really helps you to increase your web traffic and rankings as well.

Dadee

yes this is possible to post comments on dofollow blogs and get backlinks, but your comments must be intersting - not just "wow! nice post, thanks"
not moderated blogs have tons of coments and moderated blogs are removing spam posts
in blog interesting and relevat to your website, then you really able to get quality convertable traffc

allenhill

Comments can be submitted through this web site using the "Submit comment" links. Comments may also be submitted in writing or by electronic mail (see text of each proposal for contact information). Please note the closing date for each comment period.

contech

most of the comment sites are in moderation by the owner, be sure to post relevant reaction or thoughts if you want them to approve your comments.

petersmith5544

Comment Site is getting DoFollow Backlinks to Your Website and thus Increasing Traffic for Your Website. Building Backlinks is a very Important Part for every new Website or Blog as it will help you in Improving Google Search Rankings as well Alexa Ranking.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views