Are LinkedIn automation tools good for brand awareness?

hipcat

My honest answer is that you suck at marketing...

The only posts you ever make on this forum are to promote your stupid LinkedIn tool by either dredging up old threads or trying to fit your response into current threads and now you're purposely making a new thread asking about the same thing.

Look, I get that you are their marketing director and you wanna get the word out, but there are MUCH better, more effective ways to do it than by spamming us constantly. If you think spamming is effective then you need to learn more about effective marketing.

I've spent considerable time dealing with your spam and giving you warning points, so now I'm giving you 2 choices:

1. Do marketing the RIGHT way by putting the link you are promoting in your sig and making thoughtful posts to help others that aren't always about LinkedIn OR...

2. Go away

Make the right decision, Susan Parker.

DanielCampbell

Best answer
Some LinkedIn Automation Tools to Boost Your Sales

LinkedIn Sales Navigator – LinkedIn Automation Tools.
AeroLeads – LinkedIn Automation Tools.
Crystal – LinkedIn Automation Tools.
Dripify – LinkedIn Automation Tools.
Dux-Soup – LinkedIn Automation Tools.
LeadFuze.
LinkedIn Small Business.
Expandi.

jeffscott

LinkedIn doesn't allow any 3rd party tool that automated activity in LinkedIn website. Therefore it would be better to manually engage and transact with other related parties.

HelgaRaymond

There are perhaps thousands of LinkedIn automation tools, but only some of them are allowed under LinkedIn's user agreement. In fact, LinkedIn explicitly prohibits using, “bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages.”

davis9263

The short answer is yes. LinkedIn automation tools will allow you to send outreach messages and post updates on autopilot.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.