Which one is easier to earn money YouTube or Tiktok?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
As I knew, TikTok only get paid through LIVE stream, Gifts which are sent by their fans while you can earn money directly from Youtube through your videos, more views, more money. So, Which one is easier to earn money YouTube or Tiktok? Does anyone give some comments on this?

Clay_P

Best answer
No doubt in that.
I think YouTube is far better than Tiktok.
In youtube, you will get the benefit of evergreen content and the chances of earnings are much higher than any other video platform.

EngagementRingsUSA

Neither YouTube nor TikTok is better. They are very different video platforms, which have a fairly different viewership base. I have observed that TikTok attracts more fast paced videos with some sort of hype or sensation. Consequently the viewer base tends to be younger. YouTube, on the other hand, attracts more diverse content - from your daily news/podcasts to sensational wildlife sightings and so forth. As a result, YouTube's viewership base tends to be older than TikTok.

Ultimately, if you can secure 1M+ views on either platform, you can drive solid revenues. In my opinion, this decision should be based on what age group your videos mostly cater to, as opposed to the pay structure.

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
Yes, that's a very accurate description. TikTok has a younger viewership base that is more inclined towards short-form, fast-paced content. On the other hand, YouTube has a more diverse and older viewership that is interested in a wider range of topics. Both platforms can drive solid revenue if you can secure a large number of views, and the choice between the two should depend on the target audience for your videos.

Rob Whisonant

Have you determined if your target market is predominantly on youtube or tictok?

What platform do you tend to click ads on or go to sites mentioned?

Brackwom

You are right Maya, but the easier method to earn money is TikTok, & fastly get fame. I use Vimeo & suggest you use Vimeo for earning.

clara_lara

If we are talking about the international market, I think YouTube is a more stable way to make money. Tik Tok is still too volatile.

Peter56

I agree with everyone here. But i think that it really depends on the demographics and the targeting. If you can provide content that is new and could be interesting for the tik tok format - do tik tok. Longer videos and maybe older viewers - do youtube.

businesscover99

It's Amazing that Youtube always pays a lot. Currently Millions of people earning huge money on Youtube throughout the world. According to my opinion, Youtube is best but needs some patience for new guys!

edwardyn

Until this moment, I didn't even think that you can make money on tiktok. Well, I'm sure that it's still as difficult as on YouTube.

Vanya Walker

Youtube is the best platform for sharing videos and earning money. There are various options available on youtube to make money online through affiliate marketing, Promoting other's products or services, Crowdsourcing Etc. while on TikTok there are limited options available.

Cchaen

as TikTok will gain more popularity, more companies will try to put their advertisements like YouTube. But in general if you want to earn money online YouTube currently has many more options compared to TikTok. TikTok is mainly for entertainment purpose video sharing platform but YouTube is beyond of that.

NickCrypto

TikTok is the newly platform, so lets start with is - more possibilities than YouTube

LordJames4

Which social network do you spend more time on? Will be fine if you’ll understand that YouTube and Tiktok are different online platforms. YouTube really makes more money than Tiktok. But it is very difficult for beginners to start blogging on YouTube, so I advise you to use Tiktok.

neubert95

There is no easy answer when it comes to earning money from YouTube or TikTok. Both platforms have their pros and cons when it comes to monetization. For example, YouTube is much more established and has a wider reach than TikTok. However, TikTok is growing rapidly and has a highly engaged user base. Ultimately, it depends on your specific goals and audience.

cNeet

TikTok for the latest trends / virality. It's hard to grow on YouTube and takes a very long time but once you've built up your content you'll be making more in the long run.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.