How do you create an Email Marketing Plan?

BenSupportSages

What are some of your biggest tips or suggestions when it comes to effective email marketing?

I'm trying to build a plan from scratch and would love some input!

Thanks in advance!

Clay_P

Best answer
  • Automatically created templates look attractive, but I don't think anyone will read them; it will merely look like an advertisement.
  • Thus, I prefer plain text personalized emails over them, but not against adding visuals. You can surely add images or videos if they fit naturally.

• Also, an attractive subject line is a must if you want to get your emails opened.
  • Start with a greeting sentence, and then keep your message to the point—no need to add unwanted stuff.
  • Track the performance of email campaigns.
If you are sending bulk emails, it would be nice if you verified the email list first. It is important to avoid sending emails to the wrong addresses. Just search on google about "Top 10 bulk email verification and validation services" You will find exactly what you are looking for in the first blog.

BenSupportSages

BenSupportSages
Thank you Clay. This is such a clear and concise reply. I will try my best to apply this moving forward.

Just to clarify one thing though, how do you go about formulating subject lines?

Reactions: Clay_P

Clay_P

Clay_P
A simple, focused subject line is great.
Just focus on placing main keywords first.

Actually, we learn by writing them ourselves. So, you will eventually learn by experience. Try to select some topics and brainstorm for your unique subject lines. Do this for a few days, and maybe someday I will contact you for a subject line suggestion. 😁 :ROFLMAO:

AlextheGreat

The most effective email marketing strategies are:

Send a personalized email
Always send a personalized email, so the user feels personal touch rather than a sales email.

Keep your subject line short
Keep your subject line short and attractive. Make sure you don't use any sales subject or bluff statistic, which reduces your open rate.

Segment your subscriber
When you are planning for your email marketing, make sure you have a clear idea about your targeted audience according to age, region, gender, company, industry, a past purchase, etc.

Schedule your email according to the time zone
Maybe your targeted audience is from a different region. Schedule your email according to the perfect time so your email gets land and must be open to your targeted audience.

Send mobile-friendly email
Most people are accessing their emails through mobile, so if you are planning to send an image or infographic, make sure that it will be mobile-friendly and conveyed the way you want.

I hope this will work for you.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.