SELLING Anti-DDoS Hosting for websites. Learn more about our powerful DDoS Protection service today!

anindahosting

Hello,

Are hackers threatening your website with a DDoS attack? Do not worry! We block 100% of DDoS attacks on your website.

Visit our website now and check out our anti ddos hosting plans.

We do not force you to make long-term payments. By paying monthly, you can have a plan that fits your budget today.

Anti-DDoS Hosting Plans: => Anindahosting.com

Why Anti-DDoS hosting?

Layer 7 DDoS Protection:
Thanks to our DDoS protected servers, your websites are much stronger against malicious attacks. We offer solutions against all known DDoS attacks, including Layer 3, Layer 4 and Layer 7.

Free Migration Support: Our 24/7 migration team will be there for you when you need to move from your old server. We will help you transfer and restore your account for free.

HTTP/3 and FAST Support: The latest HTTP protocol provides better performance, faster connections, retransmission of lost packets, and lowest latency to receive multiple objects simultaneously.

24/7 Support: We guarantee real 24/7 technical support from our in-house support engineers, always here to help you.

We have technical support in Turkish, English and Spanish.

Thanks.
Anindahosting.com

tonymyers

Layer 7 DDoS Protection: Thanks to our DDoS protected servers, your websites are much stronger against malicious attacks. We offer solutions against all known DDoS attacks, including Layer 3, Layer 4 and Layer 7.
Is it a service that I can ask it to my hosting? I don't really understand how it works. Can you explain?

Reactions: anindahosting

anindahosting

anindahosting
Hello there,

Yes, you can ask your hosting company.

But I don't think they provide protection for layer 7 DDoS attacks. Some hosting companies say they have layer 7 DDoS protection.

I don't think they are giving their customers correct information about layer 7 DDoS protection.

Do you use Telegram? We can check if your website has layer 7 DDoS protection.

Thanks.

tonymyers

tonymyers
Sorry, I mean I want to buy your ddos protection service and I can add this service to my hosting server to anti ddos attacks?
Does this integrate easily into my hosting?

Reactions: anindahosting

anindahosting

anindahosting
Hello again,

Yes, you can use our DDoS protection plan without changing your hosting company.

You need to send us your hosting IP address and the domain to which the website is connected.

We will forward you the new nameservers you need to forward your domain to.

You will have a high level of DDoS protection without moving your files to our servers. Because our reverse proxy servers will show your hosting IP address.

You will also have a firewall control panel where you can monitor DDoS attacks on your website.

If you want to reach us faster and get detailed information, you can use the whatsapp and telegram information below.

Telegram ID: @anindahosting
Whatsapp ID: +908503025842

Thanks.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.