How to keep Keywords ranking stability on Google?

vinpay

Hello,

How to keep Keywords ranking stability for Google search results ?
I have some keywords on top google but sometimes my keywords decrease positions and loosing on top 10 google.
I can keep it stability on SERPs and how to do ?

Any suggestions?

contech

You should use these keywords frequently (link building) maybe twice a week or something. But don't overdo it since google might penalize your site.

HostNurse

You need to keep doing SEM for your web site. Studing what your competitors are doing would help you.

pixelfire

To keep the keywords rank stable the best way is to continuously do the seo for it. As seo is best to sustain the ranking and the submissions are free too.

Alex_smith

Forum posting and blog commenting is the best way to keep ranking stable on Google. You must chose good pagerank website for it.

uniecommerce

Use those keyword for backlinking frequently in many ways not only blogs or articles. just try photo sharing, video sharing with those keywords.

NileLars

Re:

I am not concentrating on # of links. I am just trying to create quality links with point to my domain. I personally feel Quality matters...

socialmediadfw

If you have done great job with your website then its not possible to get down keywords ranking. It is due to low quality backlinks, website content and other unethical techniques. So just move ahead with the quality backlinks with natural linking of your targeted keywords.

Prabha Yadav

You should post quality blogs and articles and trying to share them more on social media website. It will increase traffic of website and ranking.

Repfixers

Stability of keyword ranking of the Web sites depend on many things like backlinks, keyword density, traffic and quality of content. In my opinion continuous SEO activities can make you stable in ranking through targeted keywords.If you want to stable your keyword rank then first you have to make quality and unique
meta tags of your sites then after make quality content with 2 to 3 % keyword density for you website pages and promote your site on high rank Forum, Press Release, Article and Blogsites. For this process you can stable you raking in google.

Mark Steve

If you want your keywords stable on Google then you should not stop SEO in any condition.

bruno007

In order to keep holding good ranks for your website you need to keep working on SEO and SMO. SEO is ever lasting process it doesn't die.

Kavin Martin

Use Dofollow Sites For Backlinks. Dofollow Forums and High PR Sites is a best Options.

kurt harris

Tips to keep keyword ranking stable on Google:
1) Provide users with quality and unique meta tags
2) Keyword density must be around 2-3 %
3) Continuous or regular updates on webpage
4) Participate on forums
5) Post blog comments relating to your keywords
6) Build quality backlinks

Alex Thompson

If you want to stable your keyword rank then first you have to make quality and unique

meta tags of your sites then after make quality content with 2 to 3 % keyword density for

you website pages and promote your site on high rank Forum, Press Release, Article and Blog

sites. For this process you can stable you raking in google.

Stability of keyword ranking of the Web sites depend on many things like backlinks, keyword

density, traffic and quality of content. In my opinion continuous SEO activities can make

you stable in ranking through targeted keywords. Apply new activities in SEO and think

smart about the use of techniques to stable in search engine.

you should also work on the following techniques:
1) Blog Commenting
2) Forum Posting
3) Quality Link building
4) Commenting on Q/A website like yahoo answers, answersbag etc.

dether

Well, You can do it stable only if You will have the most quality links on web in your topic. But its to hard, just fight for SERP every day every night !

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.